Dynadot

Do you believe in God

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kunal kumar

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"Our knowledge is not sufficient enough to understand God"
This is the circular logic that religious leaders use on uneducated people. Anyone who has been to college and has any education at all recognize the fallacy as low-grade apologetics. If a god were real, he wouldn't fall for fallacies like this. And, if God created people humans who could not comprehend his message, he would not depend on humans to record and publish his message.

"Jesus came for a purpose and will come again at the ending time"
Oops! Someone didn't read his bible. Jesus promised to return "within 1 lifetime", meaning 50 years of his dead. This is Bible 101.

"Man was created in the image of God"
His image is "invisible" and "missing"... so again, simple logic shows this to be false.

"Spend time for yourself and seek the truth"
I agree with this! And most people that actually read the bible and look up the effects of prayer quickly become atheists.

•••
"Our knowledge is not sufficient enough to understand God"
This is the circular logic that religious leaders use on uneducated people. Anyone who has been to college and has any education at all recognize the fallacy as low-grade apologetics. If a god were real, he wouldn't fall for fallacies like this. And, if God created people humans who could not comprehend his message, he would not depend on humans to record and publish his message.

"Jesus came for a purpose and will come again at the ending time"
Oops! Someone didn't read his bible. Jesus promised to return "within 1 lifetime", meaning 50 years of his dead. This is Bible 101.

"Man was created in the image of God"
His image is "invisible" and "missing"... so again, simple logic shows this to be false.

"Spend time for yourself and seek the truth"
I agree with this! And most people that actually read the bible and look up the effects of prayer quickly become atheists.

I am sorry dear, you are getting it all wrong. No need to argue..

•••
Yes I believe in Allah

"In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
Say (O Muhammad) He is God the One God, the Everlasting Refuge, who has not begotten, nor has been begotten, and equal to Him is not anyone." - source

In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad (saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers. - source

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 51 Surah Dhariyat verse 56:

I have not created the jinn and men except for this that they should worship Me alone.

•••
Yes I do Believe in God..
Some people expects if they believe in God.. everything has to be "hunky dory".. No it does Not.. "Pretty much" every that happens in this world is within the means of mankind to make it right or wrong... we destroy the earth for our greediness.. Coups, Assassinations Endless Wars.. all this is for the control of Natural Resources.. It has got nothing to do with God.. but everything to do with Greedy Moronic Humans..

•••
Francis Bacon, the famous philosopher, has rightly said that a little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in God. Scientists today are eliminating models of God, but they are not eliminating God. If you translate this into Arabic, it is La illaha illal la, There is no god, (god with a small ‘g’ that is fake god) but God (with a capital ‘G’).

•••
"Man was created in God's image,"

"What about murderers, rapists, etc,?"

"That is man's free will, God cannot control this evil."

"Then why did God create a world with evil in it?"

"Just give God credit when things are good. But if you blame him when things are bad then you are stupid and blinded and are going to hell!!!"

:alien3::alien3::alien3::alien3::alien3:

•••
Francis Bacon, the famous philosopher, has rightly said that a little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in God. Scientists today are eliminating models of God, but they are not eliminating God. If you translate this into Arabic, it is La illaha illal la, There is no god, (god with a small ‘g’ that is fake god) but God (with a capital ‘G’).

Since 94% of college professors are atheists, and over 90% of high level biotech researches are atheists, it's very clear that Francis Bacon was dead wrong.

Demographic studies by nation and religion show a clear and direct correlation between education and rejection of religion.

•••
"Free will" is always a fun topic.

First, challenge Christians to find the scripture in the bible where God gives man free will. (it doesn't exist, it's a concept created by apologists).

Then, ask them to define "free will", tell you about the "free will" of the millions of people, children, and unborn infants who were killed by God in the Noah's Ark / Great Flood story. Get ready for a lot of stuttering.

•••
•••
I believe we control our destiny. For good and for bad.

IMO, God and religion in general seems to be used as a crutch when time's tough. Something you can approach to and say "why you did this to me" or "thank you for doing this to me". Something or someone to point your finger on when a dramatic a dramatic turn of events occurs. I guess it helps you pass the hard times that way. Easier that way.

•••
if you want learn about islam
u can find here : islamqa.info

•••
Since 94% of college professors are atheists, and over 90% of high level biotech researches are atheists, it's very clear that Francis Bacon was dead wrong.

Demographic studies by nation and religion show a clear and direct correlation between education and rejection of religion.

Please provide references and don't just give words about what you think of Francis Bacon for the benefit of consoling yourself..

•••
I dont want to be involved in the discussion, how religions treat people equal and Christianity and Islam are actually religions of peace. My mother is now helping dozens of refugees from Syria and she is so sad, because in more than 13 families out of 20 husband beats his wife, or attacking her with a knife. When she tried to say that was wrong and in West we dont treat the women so, they all said that this is kind of normal in Syria and its written in Quran that its ok.

Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great." Contemporary translations sometimes water down the word 'beat', but it is the same one used in verse 8:12 and clearly means 'to strike'.

Quran (38:44) - "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath..." Allah telling Job to beat his wife (Tafsir).

•••
"Free will" is always a fun topic.

First, challenge Christians to find the scripture in the bible where God gives man free will. (it doesn't exist, it's a concept created by apologists).
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
FreeWill is just one of properties of theGod.Image() object
If Man.FreeWill == True then theGod.Order(#2).Ignore(); Eat(theFruit); end

•••
I dont want to be misinterpreted now. Sure you have many Islam couples, but especially in the developed world when the husband treats his wife just fine. But I guess those are not the people who blindly follow the Quran.

•••
Domaining is a monotheistic religion where there is only one god: .com

•••
•••
In Verse of 4:34, you never studied Quran??? How comes?

Translations of Sura 4:34

The first stage gives three Muslim translations of Sura 4:34, which should be read carefully in order to understand the Muslims’ interpretation at the fourth stage.

Egyptian-born M.A.S. Abdel Haleem, educated at Al-Azhar University, Cairo, and Cambridge University and now professor of Islamic Studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, translates for Oxford University Press (2004), as follows:

4:34 Husbands should take full care of their wives, with [the bounties] God has given to some more than others and with what they spend out of their own money. Righteous wives are devout and guard what God would have them guard in the husbands’ absence. If you fear high-handedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great.

Abdullah Yusuf Ali, a scholar working out of Lahore, Punjab, E. Pakistan, began his translation in 1934 and revised it a third time by 1938. He notes in parenthesis, not original to the Arabic, the sequence of steps and the implied soft meaning of “beat them (lightly)”:

4:34 ... As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly) ...

This sequence in Yusuf Ali’s translation is important for the Muslims’ interpretation, below, so readers should zero in on them now.

•••
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An-Nisa,_34

The Quran, chapter 4 (An-Nisa), verse 34:

Men have authority over women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand. — translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

Transliteration: ar-rijālu qawwamūna ʿala -n-nisāʾi bimā faḍḍala - llāhu baʿḏahum ʿala baʿḍin wa bimā ʾanfaqū min ʾamwālihim fa-ṣ-ṣāliḥātu qānitātun ḥāfiẓātun l-il-ghaybi bimā ḥafiẓa -llāhu wa-l-lātī takhāfūna nushūzahunna fa-ʿiẓūhunna w-ahjurūhunna fi-l-maḍājiʿ w-aḍribūhunna fa ʾin ʾaṭaʿnakum falā tabghū ʿalayhinna sabīlan ʾinna -llāha kāna ʿalīyyan kabīran

•••
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An-Nisa,_34

The Quran, chapter 4 (An-Nisa), verse 34:

Men have authority over women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand. — translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

Transliteration: ar-rijālu qawwamūna ʿala -n-nisāʾi bimā faḍḍala - llāhu baʿḏahum ʿala baʿḍin wa bimā ʾanfaqū min ʾamwālihim fa-ṣ-ṣāliḥātu qānitātun ḥāfiẓātun l-il-ghaybi bimā ḥafiẓa -llāhu wa-l-lātī takhāfūna nushūzahunna fa-ʿiẓūhunna w-ahjurūhunna fi-l-maḍājiʿ w-aḍribūhunna fa ʾin ʾaṭaʿnakum falā tabghū ʿalayhinna sabīlan ʾinna -llāha kāna ʿalīyyan kabīran

dont trust wikipedia, because some islam content is create by shia...

if u need islam content just go to ISLAMQA.INFO

•••
13 families out of 20 husband beats his wihis or attacking her with a knife

That's a lie..

And before commenting on religions, you need to see what atheists have been doing..

http://www.newstatesman.com/politic...te-male-atheist-murders-three-muslim-students

http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_Mass_Murder

http://www.conservapedia.com/Militant_atheism

and I am not saying that if a muslim does the same thing it's right because atheist do that too.. both are wrong. If a muslim does anything wrong I won't support him just because he is a muslim, and neither Islam tells me to do it.

About beating wives.. I really didn't remember that verse, I had read it before but I forgot about it because it isn't a big issue and unlike you said, it's not normal here and in other muslim countries. Firstly, beating is a last-resort, if everything else has failed, and the wife is still disloyal to you and/or doesn't obey Allah, then husband has a right to beat her so lightly that it doesn't leave a mark.. And if you don't agree with it, we don't care, let's see what you do when your wife is cheating on you..

About Quran (38:44) ... You are totally misinterpreting this verse.. Ayub A.S (Job) was ill and got angry at his wife over something, and took a oath that when he will heal, he will beat his wife 100 times, his wife had not made that big mistake but a oath shouldn't be broken, so Allah advised Ayub A.S to take a bunch [of grass] and hit his wife with it so that the oath is not broken and his wife also doesn't get hurt. A bunch of grass.. that's why Allah is the most merciful.

Last edited:
•••
All I wanted to state that you have 2 types of religious people. 1 type is extremely conservative and "right" and the other type is moderate. Its the same with all religions. If you 100% follow the Bible, you should sacrifice the son to show loyalty to God. Some extreme right Christian groups follow the Bible in 100%. I just think is wrong when you put the "Will" of the God on first place. We have the same problem in Europe with right populists, no matter what Pope is saying, how we should help the refugees, those specimens feel they are above religion, even when their religion was directly linked to right politics for centuries. All I am saying is that the refugees are welcome in Europe, BUT they will have to accept the freedom of speech, freedom of expression, gay marriages and adoption. Sure they could be against it, as long as they dont break any laws or practice the hate speech, is fine. As soon as they break EU laws they are sent back where they came from. In Europe the women are 100% by law and constitution equal to Men, they have voting right, they can have drivers license, they are able to be in politics. If there are some people who dont approve that, there is no need for them to stay here.

•••
All I wanted to state that you have 2 types of religious people. 1 type is extremely conservative and "right" and the other type is moderate. Its the same with all religions. If you 100% follow the Bible, you should sacrifice the son to show loyalty to God. Some extreme right Christian groups follow the Bible in 100%. I just think is wrong when you put the "Will" of the God on first place. We have the same problem in Europe with right populists, no matter what Pope is saying, how we should help the refugees, those specimens feel they are above religion, even when their religion was directly linked to right politics for centuries. All I am saying is that the refugees are welcome in Europe, BUT they will have to accept the freedom of speech, freedom of expression, gay marriages and adoption. Sure they could be against it, as long as they dont break any laws or practice the hate speech, is fine. As soon as they break EU laws they are sent back where they came from. In Europe the women are 100% by law and constitution equal to Men, they have voting right, they can have drivers license, they are able to be in politics. If there are some people who dont approve that, there is no need for them to stay here.

no matter what anyone says, I would say that those muslim refugees should not be a burden on you guys, even though western governments are also responsible for the war, the refugees must not ask for help from europe and the west but if they needed to migrate, they should've migrated to other muslim countries..

•••
Its not a lie, my mother helps them to organize all the papers for refugees here in Germany. You will not like this: But some women really enjoy here :)
I just happen to get to know young female doctor from Syria. She said she likes Germany so much, she would never like to go away. She made a drivers license now and drives a car.

She explained to me at Christmas dinner that the women are not allowed to divorce in majority of the Arab Emirates. If they do so, there is to much shame for the husbands family.

We invited some of them over for Christmas dinner, not refugees only, but also the artists, especially musicians who are far away from their families.

Last edited:
•••
Its not a lie, my mother helps them to organize all the papers for refugees here in Germany. You will not like this: But some women really enjoy here :)

I don't get how your mother gets these stats
"13 families out of 20 husband beats his wife or attacking her with a knife"

It's foolish and funny.. lol

And yeah many muslims enjoy living a luxurious life, not only women.. I won't deny it. That's why they migrate to your countries.. they like freedom.. they are humans too and they don't want anyone to stop them from immoral actions, they want to follow their desires.. when they see the worldly pleasures they forget that they are here for a test.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back