IT.COM

Do you believe in God

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kunal kumar

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
God is an Invention from the shasu people

I don't know which people invented God. But I agree, human invented God. There is no God, there is no scientific evidence of his existence.

what do you know about Göbekli Tepe ?

A few months ago I read or watched something about it. As far as I remember from what I read or watched, it's the first temple in the history. It's the oldest known place where humans have first started to believe there is life after death. Those buildings are very old, maybe it's the first building/monument construction activity (before building stone houses). The place was built during hunting-gathering stage of humanity, before farming, before the history of cities and countries (like ancient Egypt and ancient Rome). Prior to finding this ancient place, scientists were thinking that religions were invented in the farming age. But this place proved that it was much older. The belief of "life after death" produced religions. They were hunting animals for food. Maybe they were wondering what happens to those death animals. Then they invented a belief, started to believe that those animals don't really die. Then they started to think this can be applied to humans. They invented the belief eternity and then Gods who will never die. But the reality is quite different. When an animal dies, it dies completely till forever. Humans and non-existing Gods are similarly not immortal and there is no reincarnation event in nature. When something dies, it dies, period. What is happening after death? Nothing happens. Death is the finish point where the road ends. Humans die, fishes die, misquotes die, trees die, death is death for everything. There is no revert or restart button.

•••
“They swear their strongest oaths by Allah, that Allah will not raise up those who die: Nay but it is a promise (binding) on Him in truth: but most among mankind realize it not..” (an-Nahl, 38)

“It is He who sendeth the winds like heralds of glad tidings going before His Mercy: when they have carried the heavy-laden clouds, We drive them to a land that is dead, make rain to descend thereon, and produce every kind of harvest therewith: thus shall We raise up the dead: perchance ye may remember.” (al-A’raf, 57).

•••
And there you go. Allah gets an "F" in communication, just like the other gods.

•••
Several of those "beliefs" include the right to murder, rape, and remove civil rights from those who won't submit to the same beliefs. Are you seriously saying you "respect" a gang of people advocating for your rape and murder??
i cant change their point of view nor yours. what i believe is in freedom. freedom to worship,freedom to love, freedom to choose, freedom to think,freedom to live,etc. i believe in living in harmony and peace and i believe you and most of the people here also believe in that. we ,as grown up adults should try to foster and promote peace among ourselves instead of debating on sensitive issues which we know has no end.
Let us try to build and repair the broken bridges instead of trying to burn the remaining ones.
The problem are bad people, from all colours, religions, ateists, straight, gay, lesbians, transsexuals, white, black, yellow, with blue, brown or green eyes.
Amen to that....

•••
i cant change their point of view nor yours. what i believe is in freedom. freedom to worship,freedom to love, freedom to choose, freedom to think,freedom to live,etc. i believe in living in harmony and peace and i believe you and most of the people here also believe in that. we ,as grown up adults should try to foster and promote peace among ourselves instead of debating on sensitive issues which we know has no end.
Let us try to build and repair the broken bridges instead of trying to burn the remaining ones.

Amen to that....

I didn't state a 'point of view', I stated facts from the Christian Holy Bible. It doesn't matter what you "believe", if you belong to a religion that states the Holy Bible as foundation then you don't have a choice but to follow this bible. It is not optional, and you may not create your own interpretation.

“Know this first of all, that there is no prophecy of scripture that is a matter of personal interpretation, for no prophecy ever came through human will; but rather human beings moved by the holy Spirit spoke under the influence of God." -- 2 Peter 20-21

If you want the freedoms you describe, you must leave your religion first. Again, that's not a opinion, that's a fact based on the religious text. Your local salesman ("minister") may tell you differently, but like anything else when you're verbally told one thing but a written contract says another, the written contract prevails.

•••
If you want the freedoms you describe, you must leave your religion first. Again, that's not a opinion, that's a fact based on the religious text. Your local salesman ("minister") may tell you differently, but like anything else when you're verbally told one thing but a written contract says another, the written contract prevails.
dont worry bout me, i already found my freedom in Christ.

•••
I believe in the flying spaghetti monster.

•••
•••
If you would like to earn 1 million dollars really quick with domaining, simply forget about it. "The fastest way to earn a million bucks its to start a new religion." This was a famous quote, but Ive forgot who invented it.

•••
Yes, I believe in God. I believe in oneness of God.

•••
•••
•••
God is the Greatest; The Most Compassionate, Most Merciful.

•••
•••
People kill other people, rape other people, steal from them.. is it always because of religion? Ask yourself.
One should not blame the religion for peoples' wrong doings. No religion on earth teaches to harm to others.

•••
I believed in God when I sold my first name for £5,000 (GBP)!

•••
•••
when that happend to me in 2003
I was starting to believe in domaining
Mine was in 2000 at the height of the .com boom. Would never get that money today for an ordinary name.

•••
•••
God is the Greatest; The Most Compassionate, Most Merciful.

What god? The Jewish god? What did he do to the Jews in WWII?

To the Christian God? Do I have to recount the endless stories of faithful Christians being slaughtered?

The Muslim god? Just in the past 5 years, so many Muslims from all sects slaughtered.

Indian gods? The endless warns and mother nature events that killed so many there.

I am seriously looking for a merciful god.

•••
•••
There is no God. Life and the universe is utterly pointless, there is no greater meaning, once you have accepted that you are free to live life to the full.

Last edited:
•••
There is no God. Life and the universe is utterly pointless, there is no greater meaning, once you accepted that you are free to live life to the full.
most people end up figuring this out, most will never admit it and some figure it out way too late in life

•••
Yep, there is God and Jesus is in the right hand of God. Jesus came for a purpose and will come again at the ending time. The world itself and content was created by God. Man was created in the image of God and that's why we can create stuff. Spend time for yourself and seek the truth. Our knowledge is not sufficient enough to understand God our creator just like computer system doesn't have enough knowledge to understand us humans.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back