IT.COM

Can't log in to Moniker account?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I can't log into my Moniker account right now,
I am sure that the password and account ID are both correct,
but it always shows me "login failure" when I tried to log in....
anyone experiences the same thing?

fleaking

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Completed password reset with no issues.

•••
Good thing moved all my high value names out of there.

Had problems with their escrow service too that will be detailed out.

Service all downhill, oversee is a joke.

•••
Good thing moved all my high value names out of there.

Had problems with their escrow service too that will be detailed out.

Service all downhill, oversee is a joke.

Oversee is no longer involved at Moniker, they sold it last year to http://www.keydrive.lu/

•••
Moniker is now keeping all of our domain hostages. No domain can be pushed, no domain can be transferred out and I am close to losing an $X,XXX sale because of them. No one is answering support tickets. I can't get in touch with anyone over the phone.

•••
Anyone experienced my problem?
I can't receive any email from Moniker, even if i added their email (support at moniker dot com) in the white list.
I didn't receive any communication from there since 2013-06-16 (usual expiring domain email) and still not receiving anything.

I have two domains expired yesterday and NEED to renew (they're two of my valuable domains -i have few domains, but at least i keep the most valuable- ) as soon as possible.

I'm from Europe, do you know how much i'm going to spend if i call the number they've provided? It could be a problem for me.

•••
You could use Skype to keep the costs down.

•••
I was blocked because they denied my security answers. I just clicked the "forgot password" again, and i got new email containing new reset password link, and i could click it again, and i tried to answer it, over and over and finally i am in.

How to change security password? I see there is no option to do that?

Imho, i think i'd better create new moniker account, and write down the security answer during new account creation, and push all my domains from old moniker account to the new account... :lol:

•••
Yep, same problems with moniker, working like a broken engine.
I couldn't log in / change my pass until today, no response from support - email sent a week ago, too much for me.
Got one backordered domain with them and I am pulling that one out.

•••
Is it possible to email them and have them call you? I don't see why I should waste money on overseas calls because of their incompetence.

•••
I would think just about everyone logged in by now. But one tip is that if you choose "what the last 4 digits of your credit card" as the question to answer. Its a lot more easier a question to answer then "Who is your 3rd grade next door neighbor, mom's sister"

•••
I would think just about everyone logged in by now. But one tip is that if you choose "what the last 4 digits of your credit card" as the question to answer. Its a lot more easier a question to answer then "Who is your 3rd grade next door neighbor, mom's sister"

.......mary

•••
•••
After my initial transfer out was denied by Moniker, I'm happy to report that it's now completed successfully :)

•••
•••
After my initial transfer out was denied by Moniker, I'm happy to report that it's now completed successfully :)

Yep me too. I had a transfer in progress when this happened which was denied in the "11th hour". Put in a new transfer order, and it transferred successfully the 2nd time around.

•••
What do they ask about when you call them?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back