IT.COM

Boy was this a surprise!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KingDon

Mr Big StuffVIP Member
Impact
Well do I feel left out, 140 members and no e-mail telling me you guys restarted this. I guess you'll let me out of the basement to spread the fertilizer, or maybe to help clean up after the party, thanks guys.

I'm glad you guys put this back up, didn't go back to Dominating forum and was busy with a new project. Hey I know all the answers to my questions about these forums now. I have a client that needed one installed and I put one in for her. I see now that the work is all in the moderating, and not the bandwidth. I know your pain, OHHH to well. The forum I set up is for independent wrestlers, some of these guys are half baked to start with, and introduce themselves prefaced with "THE" Any way I look forward to coming here often as you guys are OK with me. It's still Ken and Rick running this right?

And Thanks lot'sofissues for the heads up, I never would have thought to look.

Don

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Actually, RJ forced me to give him the domain :(

He used his mystical programming skills to pull off the coup.

No one is PM or emailing the other forums members. Word of mouth is how it's being advertised.

Neither Rick or I are owners of Namepros anymore...I just work here...and Rick is welcome to join if he wants.

Anyway...glad to see you "back"!

•••
Can you tell me who owns this forum now, but then again, who cares, it's cool enough that it's back up, good luck to the new owner. Talk to you guys later, gotta go do some math lab.

Don

•••
•••
Welcome KingDon, and congrats on finding our forum. :D

•••
Your indignant don! :o

Guess who forgot to acknowledge the refer when signing up! :'( :p

•••
I got all confused when I first got here... I was looking through links on DropWizard.com, and when got to DomainViews.com, the name didn't say DomainViews.com. Almost expecting the funky thing Network Solutions did when Verisign bought them and they had the logos fading back in forth so people would get used to it. --It apparently never worked though, so probably a bad idea. :)

Slick place... those tools are boss!

~ Nexus

•••
Hey I thought I made a note of that when I signed up, that I was referred by lotsofissues. He was the only one who told me about the site being back up, and should get credit if there's anything to be adjusted. You must reward those who spread the good word, and without lotsofissues e-mail, I'd never have known.

Don

•••
Originally posted by Nexus
I got all confused when I first got here... I was looking through links on DropWizard.com, and when got to DomainViews.com, the name didn't say DomainViews.com. Almost expecting the funky thing Network Solutions did when Verisign bought them and they had the logos fading back in forth so people would get used to it. --It apparently never worked though, so probably a bad idea. :)

Slick place... those tools are boss!

~ Nexus

:lol: Thanks for reminding me. I'll have to ask DW to update the site name to Name Pros.

And hey, welcome to the forum! B-)

•••
glad to see the forum back up :)

•••
Hi Kingdon! Nice to see you here! It's sort of like a small Name Pros reunion with you, me, and Ken. I think RJ was a member too if I'm not mistaken.

Wish you all the best!

Kim

•••
Thanks Kim and welcome!

I was member #50 on the original NamePros forum. Who were all the moderators of the old Name Pros besides Ken and Rick? They are welcome to join on again!

•••
Hi Kim, yea looks like the old gang is still around. I'm going to get back into the swing of things in a few weeks. So you guys will be seeing a lot of me in the near future, and I'll be looking for all kinds of advice.

I'm going to try something new for me, and that's directly contacting business's here in the Florida area, and hopefully set them up with a domain name, site hosting and search engine promotion. Any way you'll be tired of my plan by next month.

Kim, I can't find BeachBud.com but that's no biggie, I have many more that are misplaced, bye bye for no

Don

•••
Kim, I can't find BeachBud.com but that's no biggie, I have many more that are misplaced, bye bye for no

Don, it should be in your account over at low.biz. The whois shows that you are the owner. Let me know if you have any problems. You can reach me at: kvinsencius at hotmail dot com

:gl:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back