BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @TroyBodis
We all know by now that Google announced that it is changing how it pays AdSense publishers, no longer Paying Per Click (PPC) and switching to exclusively Paying on a Per Impression (PPI) model
Starting now in early 2024

What is Bodis opinion on this matter and what does it plan to do to mitigate the losses in profits estimated at more than 75%?
Hello @TjWarrior,

I'm afraid that it's too early for us to comment on these recent developments, but we're not anticipating any potential changes to our current parking model until the latter half of 2024.

Thanks.

•••
@TroyBodis The day you switch from PPC to PPI, your business will die

•••
Hi @TroyBodis
We all know by now that Google announced that it is changing how it pays AdSense publishers, no longer Paying Per Click (PPC) and switching to exclusively Paying on a Per Impression (PPI) model
Starting now in early 2024

What is Bodis opinion on this matter and what does it plan to do to mitigate the losses in profits estimated at more than 75%?
are u sure about this??
from what i read on Parking Crew, PPC will continue except for EU, California e UK where visitors need to accept to see ads.
btw i do think that this is already bad enough

•••
@TroyBodis The day you switch from PPC to PPI, your business will die
As it stands, we have not received confirmation on whether these changes will be impacting domain parking. However, we will be keeping our clients informed if/when any potential changes come into effect.

Thanks.

•••

Last edited:
•••
As it stands, we have not received confirmation on whether these changes will be impacting domain parking. However, we will be keeping our clients informed if/when any potential changes come into effect.

Thanks.
Do you think it will also apply to the domain ?

•••
Do you think it will also apply to the domain ?
Hello @keim123,

At this stage we cannot speculate on if, how or when this could potentially impact domain parking. However, we should know more in coming months.

Thank you.

•••
Dear NamePros Community,

We have an important announcement for existing Bodis users: Effective from November 30, we will be consolidating all support inquiries through our official communication channel, [email protected], and so we kindly request that you direct all future support questions and general inquiries to this centralized channel.

Rest assured, we remain committed to providing you with the best support experience possible. This move is part of our ongoing efforts to enhance our customer services.

Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
Dear NamePros Community,

We have an important announcement for existing Bodis users: Effective from November 30, we will be consolidating all support inquiries through our official communication channel, [email protected], and so we kindly request that you direct all future support questions and general inquiries to this centralized channel.

Rest assured, we remain committed to providing you with the best support experience possible. This move is part of our ongoing efforts to enhance our customer services.

Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
What does this mean for this thread?

•••
What does this mean for this thread?
Hello @Future Sensors,

I believe this thread will continue to remain active for the time being, but we will be ceasing all Bodis related inquiries, support, etc., through NamePros, from November 30 onwards.

Thanks.

•••
BTW: i noticed that @bodis.com have reduced ALL TIME stats only from 2021 to present.
Hi

did anyone receive prior or post notification?

imo...

•••
Yes, I received an email on the 8th. Part of email:

"Users will now have access to three full years of domain reporting data at any given time"

•••
Yes, I received an email on the 8th. Part of email:

"Users will now have access to three full years of domain reporting data at any given time"
i got the same email too and also the notification in my bodis account

•••
Hi

imo...

I did not. Last email that I received from Bodis was the 01/08/2024 email regarding payout for PPC earned.

Searched for "Users will now have access to three full years of domain reporting data at any given time" and nothing shows up. I do not delete emails and hardly anything ever goes into spam.

So this is all news to me.

Last edited:
•••
Has anyone already received payment for January?

•••
Has anyone already received payment for January?
No not yet, I am expecting wire and usually a payment advice should have been already sent.

•••
Not, probably today usually 8/9 in mounth.

•••
•••
I have visit some of my domains today, there are no ads, just lines, with and without ad block in Brave turned on, have seen many domains parked at Godaddy show blank page with same on/off ads block, Youtube is also doing something weird with selected in Brave > Block Trackers & Adds or Aggressively Block Trackers & Ads everything is blanc, only the video you watch is visible, you have to allow Trackers and Ads and Youtube will display everything.
Not sure if you people face the same, I can share pics if interested.

•••
If you've added any domains last 2 days, I would check them.

I have 18 domains there, I'm using Inquiry Sales landing.

The domains added yesterday and today are not working, they all show:

No Sponsors
domainname.com currently does not have any sponsors for you.

No ads, no link to inquiry page

All the domains added before yesterday show up fine.

Checked with different browsers, Chrome, Firefox, Brave

-----------
edit

Looks like they fixed it, working now.

Last edited:
•••
I have visit some of my domains today, there are no ads, just lines, with and without ad block in Brave turned on, have seen many domains parked at Godaddy show blank page with same on/off ads block, Youtube is also doing something weird with selected in Brave > Block Trackers & Adds or Aggressively Block Trackers & Ads everything is blanc, only the video you watch is visible, you have to allow Trackers and Ads and Youtube will display everything.
Not sure if you people face the same, I can share pics if interested.
have u checked the lander of your domains also from different countries?

•••
have u checked the lander of your domains also from different countries?
No I did not test, but I feel they detect VPN's, I use a free browser limited VPN extension, somehow most websites have such firewall that this VPN is skipped, the crap of Aliexpress does not allow me to use their .com website and always redirects me to their .ru version, oh how I hate this. Of course good VPN cost money but I m not going to spend on that any cents.

The Yotube weird thing started after I threatened Google that if they continue to target crap of videos at my mother I will sue them. :ROFL:

Those Godaddy landers not sure why showed blanc, most of them were reported sold domains, I wanted to check if they resolve.

•••
Are you aware your sales landing pages (even when solely listed without ads) do not load when Brave browser is used or when an ad blocker is installed? I recently learned Afternic's BIN lander doesn't have this issue so it is possible to fix. I understand the parking pages won't load in the same circumstances, but it would seem to me a fix for sales lander only pages would be worthy. Please let me know if your team can enable a fix.
Thank you

•••
•••
solved

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back