BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unfortunately no payment so far. I thank Troy for the help, but seems like the financial department is not being honest even with bodis personnel .

No payment as I write this post. Will update when I receive it.

•••
Unfortunately no payment so far. I thank Troy for the help, but seems like the financial department is not being honest even with bodis personnel .

No payment as I write this post. Will update when I receive it.

wouldnt asking for another payment way like wire or pp solve it for u? cause they made it clear crypto payouts not working well

•••
I just got paid with Paypal a couple hours ago.

Special thanks to Troy for his help solving this.

Hopefully next month payments will go smoothly.

•••
I just got paid with Paypal a couple hours ago.

Special thanks to Troy for his help solving this.

Hopefully next month payments will go smoothly.

smart move to change to paypal. troy made it clear in his replies to you here that it was crypto attempts that were failing so I guess that's what they were crypto... no suprise since they say crypto not.working. keep wires or pp in future and u should not have to stress like this.

•••
Removing the crypto payment option looks like shooting oneself in the foot to me. Why remove an advantage over your competition when you can send the payments manually and charge a processing fee. Every other company pays via Paypal, wire etc but noone pays by crypto.

•••
I received an email from Bodis telling me that payments through Paypal will be delayed and that they expect the payment to be processed around the 11th, did everyone receive this email?

Last month they had a problem with crypto and I changed to PayPal so that my payment would not be delayed 😞

Last edited:
•••
Bodis might want to return crypto payouts. Paypal issues right after dropping crypto - is the Universe trying to tell something?

•••
I received an email from Bodis telling me that payments through Paypal will be delayed and that they expect the payment to be processed around the 11th, did everyone receive this email?

Last month they had a problem with crypto and I changed to PayPal so that my payment would not be delayed 😞
Hello @SuperPorky,

We sent these notifications out to all those who have already selected Paypal as their default method of payment. But this potential processing delay is expected to be resolved sometime between October 6th - 11th, at the very latest.

However, if you would prefer to change your payment method as a precaution, please be sure to update your Payout Settings by October 6th.

We do apologize to anybody who may be inconvenienced by this situation.

Thanks.

•••
Removing the crypto payment option looks like shooting oneself in the foot to me. Why remove an advantage over your competition when you can send the payments manually and charge a processing fee. Every other company pays via Paypal, wire etc but noone pays by crypto.
Maybe they remove as other companies, because Crypto is an unstable fluctuating money, so if you put 100$ to Bitcoin one day you can wake up with 50$ out of that 100$, but if you are lucky it can multiply to higher, that is why this is tricky money, you would have to know the future fluctuations to put your hard money in Crypto.
I m sure Epik Masterbucks failed to pay to domainers their money because of this reason of Crypto fall.
The best option is open deposit with interest, this is better than Crypto, if I knew that long time ago now I would live like a king, now 50% of my money are in domains.

Last edited:
•••
my guess is it may be about kyc ..taxes etc... which costs money and time to implement plus bodis knows many might not even complete kyc...like many dont on exchanges etc
Maybe they remove as other companies, because Crypto is an unstable fluctuating money, so if you put 100$ to Bitcoin one day you can wake up with 50$ out of that 100$, but if you are lucky it can multiply to higher, that is why this is tricky money, you would have to know the future fluctuations to put your hard money in Crypto.
I m sure Epik Masterbucks failed to pay to domainers their money because of this reason of Crypto fall.
The best option is open deposit with interest, this is better than Crypto, if I knew that long time ago now I would live like a king, now 50% of my money are in domains.

they didnt remove it cause u say they care for your finances or loss that's as sure as that most people who ever played with crypto lost not won.

•••
To my surprise I received my payment today. Thank you Bodis ! @TroyBodis

•••
Hi SuperPorky
Without being too evasive, the payment you receive monthly is in the xx,xxx$ range?
Because I haven't received it yet

•••
so paypal is back to bodis ? also bitcoin ?

•••
Hi SuperPorky
Without being too evasive, the payment you receive monthly is in the xx,xxx$ range?
Because I haven't received it yet
Hello @TjWarrior,

If your account balance was over $10.00 prior to the recent October 7 payment cycle, you may have been eligible to receive it. If you could submit a support ticket or message me directly with your account details, we will look into this for you.

Thanks.
so paypal is back to bodis ? also bitcoin ?
Hello @chandan,

We recently discontinued support for Cryptocurrency payments, but we will continue to support Paypal.

Thank you.

•••
I mean 10,000$ and not 10$

Speaking about that... How many people (approx.) make 10k$+ per month with Bodis?

Last question, Troy
Your payment options only include Paypal and Bank transfer?

•••
I mean 10,000$ and not 10$

Speaking about that... How many people (approx.) make 10k$+ per month with Bodis?

Last question, Troy
Your payment options only include Paypal and Bank transfer?
Hello @TjWarrior,

Yes, that's correct. Bank transfers can include ACH/Direct deposits for U.S. residents (domestic), and international wire transfers for non-U.S. residents.

Thanks.

•••
Why there are so many negative reviews about Bodis, Troy?

Several people have told me that they switched to a competitor of yours (And are much more happier) because you blocked their account out of the blue.
Things like this are impacting your business and will impact much more.

•••

Several people have told me that they switched to a competitor of yours (And are much more happier) because you blocked their account out of the blue.

Yes,

I've had a bad experience with them

My account was banned unfairly for an alleged "referral traffic"

That was for 1 or more domains I bought after drop and It seems they had bad links but I was not aware of that. They know we are domainers that bought domains and that is a possibility

They can simply delist the bad domains and that would be all but they prefer to ban unfairly

I tried to contact them explaining the situation but I've been ignored

Last edited:
•••

Hello @TjWarrior,

Bodis does not block accounts out of the blue, as some have suggested. However, users are expected to acknowledge and adhere to our Terms of Service when they park their domains with us. This includes, not clicking on our ads and/or incentivising others to do so, by any means of promoting or intentionally redirecting inorganic traffic to parked domains, etc. Users are also expected to maintain accurate account information, and refrain from registering multiple accounts under different aliases.

If your associates have been suspended in the past, rest assured a reason would've been provided to them at the time. If they believe this wasn't the case, they are free to contact us and we will look further into it.

Thanks.

•••
Yes,

I've had a bad experience with them

My account was banned unfairly for an alleged "referral traffic"

That was for 1 or more domains I bought after drop and It seems they had bad links but I was not aware of that. They know we are domainers that bought domains and that is a possibility

They can simply delist the bad domains and that would be all but they prefer to ban unfairly

I tried to contact them explaining the situation but I've been ignored
Hello @ArielT,

We typically only suspend the associated account in these situations when low quality traffic is intentionally redirected to us and/or the inorganic traffic makes up all of the account revenue.

If the reason for your account's closure hasn't been adequately explained to you or you require a rereview, please feel free to contact us directly.

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
Hello @ArielT,

We typically only suspend the associated account in these situations when low quality traffic is intentionally redirected to us and/or the inorganic traffic makes up all of the account revenue.

If the reason for your account's closure hasn't been adequately explained to you or you require a rereview, please feel free to contact us directly.

Thank you.

Thank you for the reply

Yes, the reason was stated, "referral traffic but I didn't create that referral traffic. I was testing some domains I bought after drop and it seems some of them could have bad links

I already tried to contact Bodis directly but I have been ignored

I will send you a PM in case you can help, if not, no problem I understand

•••
Thank you for the reply

Yes, the reason was stated, "referral traffic but I didn't create that referral traffic. I was testing some domains I bought after drop and it seems some of them could have bad links

I already tried to contact Bodis directly but I have been ignored

I will send you a PM in case you can help, if not, no problem I understand
Hello @ArielT,

We do respond to all inquiries within 24 hours, so it would be unusual had you not received a conclusive follow up regarding the situation at the time. But please feel free to reach out to us with your Bodis account details, and we will look into this as soon as possible.

Thank you.

•••

can u name the competitor that make so happy many people??
thanks

•••
Pablohc86,
ParkingCrew for example...

•••
Hi @TroyBodis
We all know by now that Google announced that it is changing how it pays AdSense publishers, no longer Paying Per Click (PPC) and switching to exclusively Paying on a Per Impression (PPI) model
Starting now in early 2024

What is Bodis opinion on this matter and what does it plan to do to mitigate the losses in profits estimated at more than 75%?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back