Dynadot

Best extensions?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TRY

StrongPunch.comTop Member
Impact
What are the top 5 extensions in your opinion?
Imo
.com
.net
.org
.cctld
.tv

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
The best domain in the world:
bestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbest.best :P
King of Top are you listening :?:

•••
The best domain in the world:
bestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbest.best :P
King of Top are you listening :?:
I have just one word for you, "Diversification".

•••
My most legit list:

1) .com (duh)

2) ccTLDs.. because they are so popular for most countries.. and domain hacks are sometimes cool

3) .Org

4) nGTLDs, especially .Club / .One / .Pro / .Work

5) other nGTLD combos that work well together, e.g: Light.House, True.Love

Notice that I did not include .Net, .Info, or .Biz.. because I believe they're mostly on the way out..

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
.com
.net
ccTLDs
.org
ngTLDs

•••
•••
My top 5:

1) .com
2) .com
3) .com
4) .com
5) .com

Not that I have a problem with other extensions - they do have a place - but I still believe dot com will be king for a long time to come.
Let me add one more extension:
.com :)

•••
1) .com
2) .net
3) .org
4) .info (way underrated)
5) .co

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
What are the top 5 extensions in your opinion?
Imo
.com
.net
.org
.cctld
.tv - just want to change this to various legacy tld's.

•••
•••
1 .top
2 .rent
3 .qa
4 .ae
5 .in

just look on your keyboard
top .jpg

.com is just habit
.com sounds like communism ( chinas online market )

Enjoy-Communism.png

Last edited:
•••
Why .TOP ?

Nobody wants to buy the worst product - that's why lists of best products, reviews, and rankings are some of the most often searched shopping tools on the Web. .TOP makes it easier to find rankings and the best products and services by providing a relevant and targeted moniker. With .TOP, review forums, consumer publications, experience sharing sites, and other customer ranking tools, will have a specialized home online.

The .top domain name extension will appeal to the Chinese market as an excellent way to brand popular websites that track rankings of various industries and competitions.

.top

The perfect New gTLD for companies that offer ranking and/or related services and information on their web sites.

What is .TOP?

In any industry or any field, only the TOP names are remembered. It’s the TOP ONE that is shown or mentioned at many places or on different occasions. As a brand name of a company, the domain is not just necessarily short, but distinctive. Websites enhanced with .TOP lower the marketing cost of your company and bring more popularity. .TOP domains help make your website known to everyone.

•••
Why .RENT ?

.Rent is an open registry, meaning that any rental service, from car rentals to equipment and furniture rentals may register a .RENT domain extension.

Therefore, .Rent offers a multi-dimensional, unique, relevant TLD option for the rental sector that also provides flexibility.

List. Manage. Rent.

.Rent gives agents, businesses and property owners an authoritative, industry-specific domain

to serve as a call-to-action to attract new tenants.

With real estate contributing to 18% of the national GDP, .

rent is the new way to generate leads and close deals in one of the world’s largest industries.

From vacation homes to commercial properties, manage your listings on your marketplace:

Apparel Equipment Services Autos Electronics Furniture

Entertainment Sublets Timeshares Hospitality Lifestyle Travel

Industrial Office Retail Multifamily Residential Vacations

http://nic.rent

•••
My top 5:

1) .com
2) .com
3) .com
4) .com
5) .com

Not that I have a problem with other extensions - they do have a place - but I still believe dot com will be king for a long time to come.

.com is .communism ( chinas online market )

Enjoy-Communism.png

•••
how about .Biz ?

where does it rank ?

•••
My ten top list, at the moment:

.COM
ccTLDs
(yeah, some)
.NET
.ORG
.CLUB
.XYZ
.TOP
.INFO
.NEWS
.PRO

•••
Normally I would say:
1. .COM
2. .NET
3. .ORG
4. .INFO
5. .ME

But since I haven't sold a .net, .org, .info or .me in the last 12 months (forums not included) this is my new list:

1. .COM
2. .COM
3. .COM
4 ..COM
5. .CLUB (can't have all your eggs in one basket ;) )

•••
.COM hands down

How many threads do you see in the Request Domains section with a budget over $1000 looking for .XYZ, .TOP, .Online, .Club and other new TLDs?

•••
What a question - here are my top 10

#01 .top
#02 .top
#03 .top
#04 .top
#05 .top
#06 .top
#07 .top
#08 .top
#09 .top
#10 .top

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back