NameSilo

registrars Anyone else having problems with GoDaddy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fancy.domains

Top Member
Impact
...or is it only me?

I am going to push a domain to a buyer, but not everything is loading after launching my Control Panel. Seems to be some CSS/AJAX issues etc?!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Might be unrelated, but I was having serious issues accessing the market place yesterday, just wouldn't load properly and was unusable.

•••
I can't even access the auctions site.
It's been like this for most of today...

•••
It's back online and working o.k. in the U.K.

Regards

Ralph.

•••
couldn't change my nameservers all day. after.. oh... 15 years?... i'm losing patience with that company big time..

•••
Same shit again. Can't login, can't load auctions site....

•••
Yep, I just pushed a few domains, then refreshed and it's happened again!

•••
They are down again for a longer time today.. still not able to access my own panel as of now.. (Austria, Europe here)

•••
Godaddy is screwing up. My WP isn't working, FTP isn't working, Control Panel isn't working, Site is not working and when I call them they're saying it's my ISP. Nonsense....because you guys are experiencing the same thing.

•••
•••
Funny thing is that they were working fine all day until about 2-3 hours ago....

•••
weird, I haven't had any issues with GD today. Just placed some bids on auctions, and accepted a domain push, all worked as usual.

•••
weird, I haven't had any issues with GD today. Just placed some bids on auctions, and accepted a domain push, all worked as usual.

Are you in the US? It seems like most of us with issues are outside the US

•••
Godaddy works fine for me.

•••
I have been having problems with many different parts of the GD interface over the last several days.

I think they are making some upgrades, and when they send one to the server it screws things up for a while.

•••
Been awful today !
This is where gtlds come handy, they could just redirect Godaddy.com to Godaddy.sucks :xf.grin:

•••
•••
All is good with GD in Australia.

•••
Its loading alright in the UK

•••
It seems GoDaddy is down again. For anyone else?

•••
•••
Wow!! My cc was rejected multiple times yesterday and there was I fighting with my bank today on phone .

•••
Problems for me again. I logged into my account somehow but can't access auctions.

•••
Yep, all day long problems with GoDaddy. Yesterday too. (Germany)

•••
...or is it only me?

I am going to push a domain to a buyer, but not everything is loading after launching my Control Panel. Seems to be some CSS/AJAX issues etc?!
And why I no longer use Godaddy. I've been with Dynadot for good few years and I like the ease, watchlist and 8.50 registrations.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back