IT.COM

registrars Anyone else having problems with GoDaddy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fancy.domains

Top Member
Impact
...or is it only me?

I am going to push a domain to a buyer, but not everything is loading after launching my Control Panel. Seems to be some CSS/AJAX issues etc?!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Today seller wanted to push domains to my account in the morning and he told there was some problem. But later it got resolved and I got the domains.
I observed Godaddy making few changes to its user interface so these glitches..imo

•••
•••
Yes.... I'm also facing this issue this from past 1 hour :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Yes, I also have difficulties loading the Godaddy control panel.

•••
I just managed to push the name. Seems to be working again?!

Thanks for your comments and suggestions!

•••
Yup.... Its working perfect :)

•••
They obviously have some issues, because I have been trying to push a domain to someone else for half an hour now.

•••
And down again, never going to get anything done today!

•••
Yup, it's down. I'm getting timeout errors.. their status page seems doesn't know anything about it :|

•••
Two problems for me. Can't log in and can't load auctions.godaddy.com

•••
Same here, can't use/login through my phone anymore.

•••
The only function I can access is my renewal page. All others are not available

•••
I can only access godaddy.com. I cannot log in to the account, I cannot access auctions...:(

•••
Same in the U.K.
I can get the home page; but can't log in.

Regards

Ralph.

•••
it was back up a couple minutes ago

•••
GD twitted the following:

"European customers may experience intermittent connectivity to our sites & services. We are working to restore access as soon as possible."

At least they stopped saying that there are no issues on their end..

•••
GD was acting up on me all week. Select an option like CP and NOTHING just loaded forever, hit refresh and its there.

•••
•••
What to type and how?
When I log in this week I would select the account option to load my control panel or even auctions etc, thing wouldnt load just keep trying. I eventually just hit the refresh in my address bar and baam it worked. It seems there is a bug this week and certain options dont load or need extra time.

I think koskov's reply above showing their tweet is the reason.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back