Dynadot

security $10.5 Million Joint Venture SCAM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr.Natwarlal

Grow with usTop Member
Impact
Be careful with this message. Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Unless you trust the sender, don't click links or reply with personal information. Learn More

Dear friend,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am Mr. Zari Himma from Burkina Faso the Accounting and Auditing Manager bank of Africa (B.O.A), Ouagadougou

I hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of (usd$10.5m) million to your account within 10 to 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our bank without claim. I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the owner of the account) died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash since July, 2007.

I don't want the money to go into our bank treasurer account as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 35% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me? And 10% will be set aside for any expenses that warrant on the process before the fund get into your bank account such as telephone calls bills (etc).

Finally send your photo or your international passports for more identification.

Best Regards,
Mr. Zari Himma

email from - [email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks, I get emails everyday informing me I have won the lottery of their some unknown place, and I also get emails saying I am the inheritance of many multiples relatives sums up to a total of over 100 zillions, so they are all fakes? No wonder I always ask myself isn't that too good to be true? I want to cry now.

•••
Sometimes, there is "Re:" at the beginning of emails and It makes people to click and read it.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks, I get emails everyday informing me I have won the lottery of their some unknown place, and I also get emails saying I am the inheritance of many multiples relatives sums up to a total of over 100 zillions, so they are all fakes? No wonder I always ask myself isn't that too good to be true? I want to cry now.

There are tons of victims of such scams.. how can one win a lottery which he never bought? It's like someone offered $10,000 for the domain which is already available for BIN at $100.

The best way to identify scam is to search email id, or part of email.. Google will show reality..

Sometimes, there is "Re:" at the beginning of emails and It makes people to to click and read it.

Yes, scammers are innovating new subject lines .. the current one has URGENT URGENT .. So I urgently posted it here :xf.wink:

•••
I just don't answer any strange emails from foreigners to begin with. If the banks not even from my own country I red flag. I mean last one a family member of mine died from overseas and left me cash. Think they would realize I would know if my family was overseas.

•••
What surprises me the most about these types of scams is the fact that people actually fall for them. I mean, just the fact that there still emailing them means they must still be able to fool people.

Even if there able to fool like 0.01% of people into giving up their bank account information there probably still making a killing doing so. E.g. If a scammer emailed 1,000,000 people at a rate of 0.01% he would have 100 gullible people responding back with their bank account info!

It’s like those Nigerian email scams that were everywhere back in the day where they pretend to be someone that is willing to wire you like a gazillion dollars for some “investment” reason.

My dad actually knew someone that worked in the same company he worked in that fell for one of those and he lost a ridiculous amount of money (literally everything in his savings and checking’s account).

It’s a crazy world we live in.

•••
What surprises me the most about these types of scams is the fact that people actually fall for them. I mean, just the fact that there still emailing them means they must still be able to fool people.

Even if there able to fool like 0.01% of people into giving up their bank account information there probably still making a killing doing so. E.g. If a scammer emailed 1,000,000 people at a rate of 0.01% he would have 100 gullible people responding back with their bank account info!

It’s like those Nigerian email scams that were everywhere back in the day where they pretend to be someone that is willing to wire you like a gazillion dollars for some “investment” reason.

My dad actually knew someone that worked in the same company he worked in that fell for one of those and he lost a ridiculous amount of money (literally everything in his savings and checking’s account).

It’s a crazy world we live in.

Greed kills everything.. victims are also equally (or I will say more than equally) responsible. No matter anything is genuine or not, what matters the most is to verify it before investing money, time and disclosing information..!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back