Dynadot

auctions Experiences with Sav auctions?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PotatoTomato

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hey there, does anyone have any experience with Sav, more specifically Sav auctions? Positive, negative, neutral.

A small part of my portfolio is registered on Sav. From what I can see of Sav auctions is that it seems like a good deal for buyers but a bad deal for sellers. There is no reserve price and all bids start at $1. A lot of the domains seem to be dropped or expired. But there are some customer ones there as well.

Seems like a way to liquidate a bunch of domains. Or get some domains that people forgot about.

(Btw if anyone is interested, I've listed 139 .com domains on Sav auctions just to test it out for fun. Here: https://www.namepros.com/threads/13...orderfund-com-mailclips-com-and-more.1326444/)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Would appreciate any experiences.

Btw, the auctions linked above will be ending in about 6 hours. Mostly low bids so far. Great time to get the domains.

•••
I havent tried selling on Sav;
might be funner than buying on Sav.

Last edited:
•••
Don't waste your time with sav, you will sell them very cheap.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back