Dynadot

discuss Timely Domains? - Display and explain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Over the years I've registered a dozen or so what I consider to be "timely domains". Timely domains can come from sports, politics or current news and events.

Most of you know when Caitlin Clark set the all time scoring record for NCAA basketball (for both men and women), i registered a domain in recognition of her special accomplishment. Speaking of "timely", i registered the domain within hours of the occasion.

Listening to the news this am, I heard Nikki Hailey (Republican candidate for President of the United States) say that she was going to vote for her opponent Donald Trump for President. Her reasoning; "Biden has been a catastrophe"

You may be able to guess the 2 word domain I registered that has to do with both Biden and the noun catastrophe. No one ever owned or registered the domain before now:xf.wink:

Thanks Nikki.....youda man:ROFL:

ps. anyone else like to share their timely domains or care to comment.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Noticed a few more:

MakeAmericaWealthyAgain regged in 3+ TLDs
MakeAmericaWealthyAgain.com regged in 2015
MakeAmericaWealthyAgain.org regged regged 15 July 2024

MakeAmericaGreatOnceAgain regged in 4+ TLDs
MakeAmericaGreatOnceAgain.com regged 12 July 2024
MakeAmericaGreatOnceAgain.org regged 19 July 2024 (today)

MakeAmericaStrongAgain regged in 7 TLDs
MakeAmericaStrongAgain.com regged in 2016
MakeAmericaStrongAgain.org regged in 2020

MakeAmericaStrongOnceAgain regged in 1 TLD
MakeAmericaStrongOnceAgain.com regged 17 July 2024 (developed as a $MASOA crypto)
MakeAmericaStrongOnceAgain.org never regged before

LockBidenUp regged in 0 TLDs
LockBidenUp.com (unregged, 2 drops)
LockBidenUp.org (never regged before)

Show attachment 259627

Show attachment 259628

Show attachment 259633

Show attachment 259634

Show attachment 259629
Like with DomainMessage.com, ALL my domains send a message.

Attachments

• Thank God for Trump.pdf
    92.1 KB · Views: 18
•••
Over the years I've registered a dozen or so what I consider to be "timely domains". Timely domains can come from sports, politics or current news and events.

Most of you know when Caitlin Clark set the all time scoring record for NCAA basketball (for both men and women), i registered a domain in recognition of her special accomplishment. Speaking of "timely", i registered the domain within hours of the occasion.

Listening to the news this am, I heard Nikki Hailey (Republican candidate for President of the United States) say that she was going to vote for her opponent Donald Trump for President. Her reasoning; "Biden has been a catastrophe"

You may be able to guess the 2 word domain I registered that has to do with both Biden and the noun catastrophe. No one ever owned or registered the domain before now:xf.wink:

Here's a timely domain I intend to display with the picture worth a thousand words.
Jews and Christians.jpg

JewsandChristians.com

•••
Here's a timely domain I intend to display with the picture worth a thousand words.Show attachment 259858

JewsandChristians.com

If you're dead set on making a mockery out of religion, why not register something more grifty such as MagaMessiah.org?

1721830045162.png

Last edited:
•••
Hey everybody, this is the seller of ClintonKaine.com checking in.

Political domain names are generally worthless unless you happen to get the correct combination of the two names on a presidential ticket, which means you're just playing the presidential ticket lottery. I was lucky to sell Cruz2016.com and BidenWarren.com during the 2016 cycle for $1500 each. BidenWarren.com was bought by a Republican dentist in Florida and I believe Cruz2016.com was actually bought by the Cruz campaign. I was lucky even to get $15,000 for ClintonKaine.com, considering the Clinton-Kaine Campaign didn't want it and said they couldn't offer more than $2,000.

I also had fun projects on some of these domains like Santorum-2012.com, ClintonBooker.com, and ClintonKaine.com, which got a lot of press coverage and drew attention to the things I was working on at the time like my webcomic. The press coverage also resulted in a lot of links to my domains, boosting their domain authority for search engines. I still own the first two domains and they include the original content plus a couple of links to my businesses.

ThatNameGuy's "projects" don't seem like real projects and they're also not interesting at all. Buying a .com domain for some catchphrase or pointless combination of words like JohnSmith4Florida or worse, a .org domain, and then putting a news article or a photograph on it is not fun or interesting. It's also not worth any money.

This cycle, I have domains for three out of the eight possible VP picks that have received vetting materials from the Harris campaign. These domains are HarrisWalz.com, HarrisPritzker.com, and HarrisRichmond.com. I have a bunch of other now-mostly-worthless Harris domains and several Whitmer domains (she may run in 2028 so they still have potential value). I have TrumpCotton.com too, which had potential and was getting solid traffic while Cotton was on Trump's VP shortlist.

All of my 2024 cycle political domains redirect to listings for the domains on my brand name marketplace, Communer.com. The listings have been getting a decent amount of traffic (a couple hundred visitors a day), which raises awareness of Communer. And if Harris actually does pick Walz, Pritzker, or Richmond (I doubt she'll pick Richmond), then I'll probably get some press coverage and links for Communer out of it.

If any of you have considered turning one of your semi-premium or non-premium domains into a business/brand, Communer may be a good way to sell it. We sell a lot of trademarks tied to matching .com domains in the $4k to $10k range.

Last edited:
•••
If you're dead set on making a mockery out of religion, why not register something more grifty such as MagaMessiah.org?

Show attachment 259860
Hey Rob....at first i thought you were responding to my registering JewsandChristians.com with a picture of Trump and Netanyahu shaking hands. As a former "Never Trumper", similar to Trumps VP JD Vance, I'm determined to learn the real truth behind the likes of Jewish Democratic leaders like Chuck Shumer, Jerry Nadler, Adam Schiff and their God George Soros. All these Jews believe they're smarter than everyone else and guess what?......they are:xf.wink:

In Netanyahu's powerful speech to Congress today, he said Iran's chants of "Death to Israel" are immediately followed by "Death to America". We've heard this before and I'm sure we'll continue to hearit, but all we can do is pray for them.

I could go on and on Rob, but it really was good to hear from you despite all the poison rhetoric. As soon as I'm finishing with this post I'm registering the domain FaithDoc.com. It's yours if you'd like.....God Bless!

Last edited:
•••
Hey everybody, this is the seller of ClintonKaine.com checking in.

Political domain names are generally worthless unless you happen to get the correct combination of the two names on a presidential ticket, which means you're just playing the presidential ticket lottery. I was lucky to sell Cruz2016.com and BidenWarren.com during the 2016 cycle for $1500 each. BidenWarren.com was bought by a Republican dentist in Florida and I believe Cruz2016.com was actually bought by the Cruz campaign. I was lucky even to get $15,000 for ClintonKaine.com, considering the Clinton-Kaine Campaign didn't want it and said they couldn't offer more than $2,000.

I also had fun projects on some of these domains like Santorum-2012.com, ClintonBooker.com, and ClintonKaine.com, which got a lot of press coverage and drew attention to the things I was working on at the time like my webcomic. The press coverage also resulted in a lot of links to my domains, boosting their domain authority for search engines. I still own the first two domains and they include the original content plus a couple of links to my businesses.

ThatNameGuy's "projects" don't seem like real projects and they're also not interesting at all. Buying a .com domain for some catchphrase or pointless combination of words like JohnSmith4Florida or worse, a .org domain, and then putting a news article or a photograph on it is not fun or interesting. It's also not worth any money.

This cycle, I have domains for three out of the eight possible VP picks that have received vetting materials from the Harris campaign. These domains are HarrisWalz.com, HarrisPritzker.com, and HarrisRichmond.com. I have a bunch of other now-mostly-worthless Harris domains and several Whitmer domains (she may run in 2028 so they still have potential value). I have TrumpCotton.com too, which had potential and was getting solid traffic while Cotton was on Trump's VP shortlist.

All of my 2024 cycle political domains redirect to listings for the domains on my brand name marketplace, Communer.com. The listings have been getting a decent amount of traffic (a couple hundred visitors a day), which raises awareness of Communer. And if Harris actually does pick Walz, Pritzker, or Richmond (I doubt she'll pick Richmond), then I'll probably get some press coverage and links for Communer out of it.

If any of you have considered turning one of your semi-premium or non-premium domains into a business/brand, Communer may be a good way to sell it. We sell a lot of trademarks tied to matching .com domains in the $4k to $10k range.
Names like AbortHate.com FlipthatSeat.com and GodFamilyCountry.com aren't necessarily meant for resale like your names. As a voter strategist and influencer, my domains are meant to educate and solicit votes. Regardless, I'm being paid for their use similar to a lease. Does that make any sense to you, or are you just the typical domainer:xf.rolleyes:

•••
As a voter strategist and influencer, my domains are meant to educate and solicit votes.

Oh, you are an influencer now? Ok, Logan Paul.

Have you started a podcast yet? When is your merch dropping?

:)

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Names like AbortHate.com FlipthatSeat.com and GodFamilyCountry.com aren't necessarily meant for resale like your names. As a voter strategist and influencer, my domains are meant to educate and solicit votes. Regardless, I'm being paid for their use similar to a lease. Does that make any sense to you, or are you just the typical domainer:xf.rolleyes:
I guess you only read the first half of my post? I already talked about how some of my domains were more about self-promotion and getting my art in front of people. This is what you're claiming to do, but a domain alone is usually not enough to get people's attention or any press cover. You have to do something interesting enough with it to be newsworthy.

From what you describe, it doesn't sound like you're doing that. You're just scooping up tons of worthless domains because you like to feel connected to famous monsters. Or you like to feel like you're fighting against imaginary puppet-masters in your anti-Semitic conspiracy fantasies. There are dozens and dozens of Americans who are worth as much or more than George Soros and are very politically involved.

He doesn't have any more influence over U.S. politicians than any other heavily involved billionaire. Which is to say he has a lot of influence, but it's standard billionaire influence. Republicans are the ones who made the ruling in Citizens United that allowed the megawealthy to have unrestricted influence on elections.

I don't believe anybody is paying you for these domains, unless you mean you're getting a few cents a year from domain parking or Adwords.

•••
Oh, you are an influencer now? Ok, Logan Paul.

Have you started a podcast yet? When is your merch dropping?

:)

Brad

Little do we know, we're all just pawns in @ThatNameGuy's game, helping his threads reach higher metrics for him to show his influencing reach.

Screenshot_20240724-193247~2.png

You could argue his threads consistently reach the best metrics on the world's most popular domain name forum.

What's the going influencer rate for a namePros post going for these days? Do you have to put paid influencer in the comment? Makes me wonder how much that .top guy made per post, haha.

Last edited:
•••
"a domain alone is usually not enough to get people's attention or any press cover. You have to do something interesting enough with it to be newsworthy. From what you describe, it doesn't sound like you're doing that."

Obviously use of my domains to sell a product, service or even to solicit votes went over your head.

You may want to ask my Congress Lady Jen Kiggans seen below whether or not signs featuring domains like mine work. I just picked up VeteransforKiggans.com for signs that will be strategically placed throughout her/my district.

Kiggans is a Veteran herself and you can check her out here;
https://jenforcongress.com/

4086701778024099972.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Names like AbortHate.com FlipthatSeat.com and GodFamilyCountry.com aren't necessarily meant for resale like your names. As a voter strategist and influencer, my domains are meant to educate and solicit votes. Regardless, someday I hope with my little heart of hearts that I will eventually be paid for their use similar to a lease but in the meantime I'll just sit on them and let the days go by.* Does that make any sense to you, or are you just the typical domainer:xf.rolleyes:
I fixed the typo.

•••
I just picked up VeteransforKiggans.com for signs that will be strategically placed throughout her/my

Thank you for your military service. What branch did you serve in?

•••
Small "timely domain" update: I finally put something up on harriswalz.com (Walz now seems to be one of the top 3 contenders) and harrispritzker.com. I made both pages look like the album cover for "brat" that has been so relevant lately. Matching timely with timely!

•••
Small "timely domain" update: I finally put something up on harriswalz.com (Walz now seems to be one of the top 3 contenders) and harrispritzker.com. I made both pages look like the album cover for "brat" that has been so relevant lately. Matching timely with timely!

I see you got these domains years ago. You must be psychic.

•••
I see you got these domains years ago. You must be psychic.
Who do you think we'll be running in 2028 for both parties? :D

AOC is taken all the way til AOC2072.com.

Last edited:
•••

Well, I have lots of Whitmer, Harris, and Walz domains, which could all come into play in 2028. The harder thing is guessing who the VPs will be though (and guessing them before other people). On the Republican side, I haven't done much for 2028, but perhaps I should.

•••

No idea.

•••

Here's a timely one: Jews4Trump.org will go great on a sign with this pic
Jews and Christians.jpg

•••
@ThatNameGuy RapeVictimsForTrump.com is available to register.

•••
•••
•••
That's the perfect name for your domain investment company! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
Thanks for the feedback and encouragement to;

VoteRightway:xf.wink:com
trump american flag.jpg

•••

Another Timely Domain;

DispicableDemocrats.com

My biggest reason for NEVER EVER voting for a Democrat again as long as I live is because of rhetoric like, "if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.Biden.jpg
Biden.jpg
Soros.jpg

•••
Well, I have lots of Whitmer, Harris, and Walz domains, which could all come into play in 2028. The harder thing is guessing who the VPs will be though (and guessing them before other people). On the Republican side, I haven't done much for 2028, but perhaps I should.
About half of my domains are name specific using names like Trump, Biden or Harris, but the other 50% are more generic like DispicableDemocrats.com, VoteRightway.com or FlipthatSeat.com. It's domains like these that have a longer shelf life and can be used by anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back