Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
Also, maybe I should open an account on "X" lol.
You have multiple accounts on X, I follow them all. Not a good idea to pretend you don’t when you post up the same domains on X as you do here

•••
You have multiple accounts on X, I follow them all. Not a good idea to pretend you don’t when you post up the same domains on X as you do here
No sir not true. Your messing up your moral fiber.

•••
•••
Israel paints Gazans as animals in order to legitimize their war crimes.

Unusual justification coming from you... but glad you can find common ground.

However, I stand by my belief that it is wrong to view people as animals - whether that view is one of soft and cuddly animals or vicious animals. Two sides of the same elitist/racist coin. Dehumanization is dehumanization. You can make allowances for cultural differences without discarding nearly-universal human values - especially in this interconnected world.

Last edited:
•••
Unusual justification coming from you... but glad you can find common ground.
@Cannuck quoted Israeli's defense minister exact words. Something you forgot to quote.

Israel paints Gazans as animals in order to legitimize their war crimes.

IDF: "We are fighting human animals."

That's the basic playbook for dehumanizing your opponent, so your soldiers will easily kill them thinking they're killing animals, not humans.

That's precisely what Hitler did with jews, russians and other non-white ethnicities he wanted to annihilate. And now Israel is using the same textbook to first dehumanize and then annihilate the Palestinian people of Gaza.

However, I stand by my belief that it is wrong to view people as animals - whether that view is one of soft and cuddly animals or vicious animals. Two sides of the same elitist/racist coin. Dehumanization is dehumanization. You can make allowances for cultural differences without discarding nearly-universal human values - especially in this interconnected world.
So you should check who are you supporting in the Gaza genocide.
Because cutting off electricity, food, water and medical supply, and saying you are fighting against human "animals" doesn't match with what you are saying.

By the way, many many jews in the world are against Netanyahu genocide in Gaza. And all of them will tell you that opposing this genocide is not anti-semitic, but anti-genocide and pro-human rights. As simple as that.

And some famous jewish opposing this genocide are Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
This is the israeli settlers mentality. Their justification for stealing a Palestinian house in East Jerusalem:
"If I don't steal your house, someone else gonna steal it".

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021...ur-home-someone-else-will-jewish-settler-says

If I don’t steal your home, someone else will steal it,” was the answer given by an Israeli settler to Muna al-Kurd, a young Palestinian woman who accused him of stealing her home in the Sheikh Jarrah neighbourhood in the occupied East Jerusalem.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Someone should show this video to Biden and ask him if this is doing "all what you can to protect civilians".
But for sure you won't see this video in any major mainstream media. This video nor any of the hundreds of videos like this one reporting the genocide in Gaza.

The only news that you will find at the home page of this media will be like this one:

Four more Israeli hostages have died in Hamas custody

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/four-israeli-hostages-died-hamas-custody-rcna155231

And of course, they won't tell you that they might be dead because of the thousand of bombs falling over every inch of Gaza during the last 7 months. But for sure, you have to believe that Netanyahu really cares about hostages. That's why he is shelling the hell out of Gaza everyday.

Last edited:
•••
If Hamas does not take the peace deal ,Israel can blow up Gaza many times over and get it done
I and millions of people are sick and tired of this shit

•••
If Hamas does not take the peace deal ,Israel can blow up Gaza many times over and get it done
Man, don't be fooled by the mainstream media. It's Netanyahu who does not agree with his "own peace deal" according to Biden.
Hamas agreed this and the previous months deals.

It's Netanyahu who doesn't give a damn about hostages. He just want to blow up Gaza or send all Palestinians to Jordan or whatever other arab State. That has been his plan since he was young at Likud Party.

Why do you think he is bombing the hell out of Gaza to wipe it off the map? Because he cares about hostages? Don't make me laugh please.

Last edited:
•••
Because cutting off electricity, food, water and medical supply, and saying you are fighting against human "animals" doesn't match with what you are saying.

I said it's wrong to view humans as animals. Not sure where you disagreement is.

•••
More than a democracy, it's a "Lobby Democracy". As long as you pay their campaign and their pockets, you got them in your pocket. Human rights? Morals? What's right for your country's interests? Nah... money, for their pockets and to remain in power.

Biden won’t set red lines for Israel so long as AIPAC is ‘top’ Democratic campaign funder​

https://mondoweiss.net/2024/05/bide...g-as-aipac-is-top-democratic-campaign-funder/

•••
•••
Just to be clear, you’re completely misrepresenting what I said. I’ve never claimed Israeli’s or Palestinian’s were animals. I was referring to understanding the psychology behind the response of any abused living entity. The dog will bite you. The elephant will trample you. The donkey will kick you. When people rise up and say “no more”, it’s because they have already been dehumanized by their oppressor, which in this case is Israel.

•••
Netanyahu is the one blocking the peace deal. While the Israeli’s want the hostages returned, Netanyahu and his government have no desire to recover the hostages, as it would force them to stop committing atrocities in Gaza.

You will want to read this. They say it was discontinued in 2016, but the directive seemingly went back into action on Oct 7th, 2023, following Hamas’ attack on the R’eim Music Festival. Festival goers trying to escape could not be distinguished from hostages being taken back to Gaza so the Israeli helicopter gunships killed everyone, per the directive:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannibal_Directive

•••
Just to be clear, you’re completely misrepresenting what I said. I’ve never claimed Israeli’s or Palestinian’s were animals. I was referring to understanding the psychology behind the response of any abused living entity. The dog will bite you. The elephant will trample you. The donkey will kick you.

I didn't say you said they were animals, but that you compared them to animals. Human beings (most of us anyway) have qualities animals don't. We have the choice not to react as an animal would. My dog will crap in the street - that wouldn't be much of an excuse for me if I did the same.
When people rise up and say “no more”, it’s because they have already been dehumanized by their oppressor
Rising up and saying "no more" doesn't necessarily entail burning families alive and raping women. That's a choice. As is allowing yourself to become what your oppressor treats you as. Just because someone treats you as subhuman doesn't mean you should become subhuman.

Last edited:
•••
However, I stand by my belief that it is wrong to view people as animals - whether that view is one of soft and cuddly animals or vicious animals. Two sides of the same elitist/racist coin.

Saying that Israel is "God's chosen nation" has some rather elitist overtures if you ask me. If Israel was so chosen, don't you think they ought to demonstrate their special moral fiber instead of committing genocide on their neighbour? :unsure:

•••
The blame for the troubled US economy is multifaceted, involving several key factors. Policy decisions at the federal level, such as monetary policies set by the Federal Reserve and fiscal policies from Congress, play significant roles.

The COVID-19 pandemic severely disrupted supply chains and labor markets, leading to inflation and economic instability. Additionally, global events like the war in Ukraine have impacted energy prices and trade.

Corporate practices, including outsourcing and market consolidation, also contribute to economic challenges. Therefore, the troubled US economy is a result of a complex interplay of domestic and international influences, policy decisions, and unforeseen global events

•••
•••
Saying that Israel is "God's chosen nation" has some rather elitist overtures if you ask me. I
You are introducing a new topic, but fine. I see little difference between the USA and Israel in this regard. For that matter, the Iranian mullahs and many Chinese have the same attitude. Nationalism is hardly new, whether it's dressed in religion or some other dogma.

•••
Mind boggling
Mind boggling
All the problems are men made self created... selfish egotistical

Nikki 2024

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back