NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well damn! For once, Sarah Palin got it right:
When government steps in arbitrarily with individual subsidies, favoring one business over others, it sets inconsistent, unfair, illogical precedent. Meanwhile, the invisible hand that best orchestrates a free people’s free enterprise system gets amputated. Then, special interests creep in and manipulate markets. Republicans oppose this, remember? Instead, we support competition on a level playing field, remember? Because we know special interest crony capitalism is one big fail.

(cough)Carrier(cough)

http://www.youngcons.com/sarah-palin-but-wait-the-good-guys-wont-win-with-more-crony-capitalism/

I'm not in favor of flag burning, but emotional baggage aside, a flag is a thing. Surely there are more important issues to get irate about.

Last edited:
•••
Obviously the correction is right, I had to point that out for you.

So besides Truthfeed and Tyler Durden, what other sources do you use?

I'll take Tyler over VOX any day.

CxKGC3uUkAEFiJK.jpg:large

•••
•••
•••
•••
Exactly. I think things are going to get "interesting", all right!

•••
Petraeus: has to call his parole officer.
Manenfort: making cabinet recommendations while under criminal investigation by the FBI

You didn't want a perceived criminal in the White House - let's get some convicted ones instead! Brilliant!

While we're at it, let's start a war with China because the big orange crybaby snowflake, who's too busy preening about his election victory to sit through security briefings etc., wants to build some luxury hotels in Taiwan.

FWIW, China cares. China has nukes. We trade with them. Most of the low priced merchandise at Walmart comes from China. And who knows whats up with those CHIPs?

But what could go wrong?
Good for Trump for receiving a call from the Taiwan President. All China will do is bitch and complain a little, because they know they can't mess around with Trump as they can with pussycat Obama.

So... Enlytend is afraid of China? Hope you are able to sleep at night.
471f94c5-cd81-48dd-82f8-bd218e5c3dd6.jpg

•••
Not to be outdone by Trump, Hillary is also going on a Thank You tour...
dafc8d8e604c702072816d5d7992347693e14ccb4f763ed5051b5337a77347fd.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Meanwhile... in the streets of Paris, some bored, illegal invaders, showing off their skills with sticks.
CyXDUHlVIAAoaob.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Well damn! For once, Hillary Clinton got it right:
CynqokoW8AA4iF7.jpg

Only 6-7 countries in this world allow the burning of the flag; the US, Canada and 4-5 countries in Europe. The rest of the world says it's illegal.

There must be a good reason why over 98% of the countries in the world think this way.

The flag isn't just a thing!

Last edited:
•••
Sue me (or kill me if it's your thing).

220px-US_flag_burning.jpg

•••
Well damn! For once, Hillary Clinton got it right:
CynqokoW8AA4iF7.jpg

Only 6-7 countries in this world allow the burning of the flag; the US, Canada and 4-5 countries in Europe. The rest of the world says it's illegal.

There must be a good reason why over 98% of the countries in the world think this way.

The flag isn't just a thing!

Ha, this is so stupid. Some of those 98% are the ones you complain all the time. Gilsan - Jail people for exercising their rights.

•••
I'll take Tyler over VOX any day.

CxKGC3uUkAEFiJK.jpg:large

So you go back to the red/blue map even tho I posted one that gives a truer glimpse, ok.

•••
•••
Sorry, I don't mean any disrespect, but
Sue me (or kill me if it's your thing).

That act of yours ...is just plain hatred. That is not just a piece of colored clothing. Thousands of people have died defending their countries flags and ideals and freedom. I really don't know what to say to you. It's pathetic.

•••
I get that, but isn't trampling on hard-won freedoms much worse.
Or like saying the Constitution is a goddamn piece of paper.
You're speaking of freedom but want to put people in jail for exercising their First Amendment rights ? You don't sound like a staunch supporter of civil rights.
Americans have lost their freedoms anyway, because they don't believe in them anymore.

It is funny how people are losing their mind over a piece of tissue, it's the same people who think burning the Quran is something that should be tolerated by virtue of freedom of speech. But desecrating their flag is a no-no, it is an act that warrants jail time or possibly loss of citizenship. Double standards ?

•••
•••
I have to agree with Kate on this point. Nobody dies for a flag. They may die for what a flag represents. But making the symbol more important than what it symbolizes is just backwards, and shows a lack of respect for freedom of speech. It's the flip side of the extreme political correctness disease.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back