NameSilo

showcase Showcase your .si domains (super-intelligence)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Andreas B.

Top Member
Impact
Thanks to @Lox we now know, that Microsoft owns the domain copilot .si

SI, clearly, stands for Super Intelligence in this case.

copilot si.png

Do you own any .si domains?

I'll start with the one I have;

Roboter .si

How about you?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • Serve
  • Planner
  • Caregiver
  • Therapeutic
  • Percept
If someone can go ahead and tell Silicon Valley that .SI is the next big thing now, that'd be great.

•••
Two more makes 12 and I'm going to back away from the keyboard now. Probably.
  • Agree
  • Retire

•••
  • Serve
  • Planner
  • Caregiver
  • Therapeutic
  • Percept
If someone can go ahead and tell Silicon Valley that .SI is the next big thing now, that'd be great.
Planner was in my cart.

Glad to know you regged it, it's a nice name!

•••
Interesting... my home country ccltd become super important :xf.wink: ... but I agree wht is better then super intelligence...

I originaly own livescore.si so maybe I will add some more .si domain....

•••
I think SI is not proper, SAI is proper, because it should specify that it is Artificial, super intelligence can be referred to a collective of human minds. But anyway i wish good luck to (.si) holders, hope (.ai) loses the battle one day to show it's registry the bottom of their own greed.

Last edited:
•••
I like this extension I hope you all do well in it! Not taken anything myself worried this one will be a "domainer's special" but not too much outside that plus don't want to carry more. However it's great to see something new with naming potential lots of top-shelf.

•••
I think SI is not proper, SAI is proper, because it should specify that it is Artificial, super intelligence can be referred to a collective of human minds. But anyway i wish good luck to (.si) holders, hope (.ai) loses the battle one day to show it's registry the bottom of their own greed.
There are sources with the abbreviation ASI for Artificial Superintelligence.
For German speakers this is tough because Asi is the regular short term for an antisocial person. 🤓

•••
There are sources with the abbreviation ASI for Artificial Superintelligence.
For German speakers this is tough because Asi is the regular short term for an antisocial person. 🤓
Well, you nailed it, i m very ASI!!! :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
•••
OpenAI’s former chief scientist, launches new AI company named it Safe Superintelligence (but he used .inc)

•••
OpenAI’s former chief scientist, launches new AI company named it Safe Superintelligence (but he used .inc)

What's the domain?

I worry most about email when using a .si domain. I wouldn't trust it when (if even) it hits my inbox.

Same goes for a .Inc domain tbh.

•••
What's the domain?

I worry most about email when using a .si domain. I wouldn't trust it when (if even) it hits my inbox.

Well .si is trusted domain in Slovenia also google do not "penalized" this domain for Slovenian market and hold it in same level as .com IN SLOVENIA.... so it is for sure more trustworthy then .inc...

But it is also true that on global market .si is not even close to .ai right now... still I give it far more chances to get close to .ai then .inc domains in future...

•••
I wouldn't trust it when (if even) it hits my inbox.

I would trust an .inc domain above nearly all others. It's $1,000 to register at Godaddy and then $4,000 to renew.

It's less at some registrars, but even the lowest priced registrar for .inc charges a $2,000 annual renewal fee.

•••
I would trust an .inc domain above nearly all others. It's $1,000 to register at Godaddy and then $4,000 to renew.

It's less at some registrars, but even the lowest priced registrar for .inc charges a $2,000 annual renewal fee.
A lot less...

For example $130.25 at Porkbun for initial registration.

The renewals for .inc are just very expensive, absolutely.

Last edited:
•••
Well .si is trusted domain in Slovenia also google do not "penalized" this domain for Slovenian market and hold it in same level as .com IN SLOVENIA.... so it is for sure more trustworthy then .inc...

But it is also true that on global market .si is not even close to .ai right now... still I give it far more chances to get close to .ai then .inc domains in future...
Just to add that Slovenia is no island in the Pacific or in the Caribbean. Slovenia is member of the European Union and compliant with EU law. And believe me, the EU does not enact too little rules and supervising.

•••
Is that the one who whined about people "squatting" on .ai domains? I bet he wished safe.si was owned by a domainer and not an established organisation. :sneaky:

•••
•••
Interesting... my home country ccltd become super important :xf.wink: ... but I agree wht is better then super intelligence...

I originaly own livescore.si so maybe I will add some more .si domain....
Livescore.si was in my cart as well

•••

I'm a ccTLD enthusiast but definitely prefer the Inc over the .si.

Esthetically the .si would be an abomination.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back