NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

verbster

Blue MooseTop Member
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not my sale

MyCannabis.com (Sedo)
$42,000

•••
•••
•••
Picked up this beauty! Wonderful Brandable / keyword.
Only 6 L long too, makes it great.

Using my favorite suffix/ ending keyword (H/u/b)
7E4F49F7-530B-435E-A0E0-5A143E26511B.jpeg

Short for “Hydro”

I’f you google D/r/o first thing comes up is it term and slang for some potent Green, those that know, know ;) @Keith also noticed Hydro+ h/u(b) com is dev but not a canna site, leaving this short one as yet another Great Option.

+

Another great factors is its short /doubles for D/r/o/n/e( so double niche)

And there is a D/r/o/n/e Company developed on the .xyz

Last edited:
•••
Picked up this beauty! Wonderful Brandable / keyword.
Only 6 L long too, makes it great.

Using my favorite suffix/ ending keyword (H/u/b)
Show attachment 192441

Short for “Hydro”

I’f you google D/r/o first thing comes up is it term and slang for some potent Green, those that know, know ;) @Keith also noticed Hydro+ h/u(b) com is dev but not a canna site, leaving this short one as yet another Great Option.

+

Another great factors is its short /doubles for D/r/o/n/e( so double niche)

And there is a D/r/o/n/e Company developed on the .xyz

Just to drive the point home

DRO FLOWER – Luxury Cannabis
https://www.droflower.com

Available At This Locations: Wolfpack Cannabis · Lightshade Dispensary. Luxury Cannabis. We hand-select and hand-package each 1/8 bag to insure the ...

Waka Flocka's Cannabis Brand Dro Partners With Retail Giant ...
https://www.forbes.com › lindseybartlett › 2020/12/02

Dec 2, 2020 — Waka Flocka's cannabis and clothing brand Dro is about to hit the shelves of international retailer Zumiez.

Dro Cannabis
https://getdro.ca

Dro Cannabis Marketplace. ... Welcome to Dro! Please enter your date of birth to continue: You must be 18 years or older to visit this website. Submit.

Kai'Dro: Home
http://www.kai-dro.com

Washington States finest all-natural, hydroponic cannabis. Each bud is hand-crafted from 'cloneption' to trimming, then gently packaged.

Just for fun :)

( I have a pending +hub name in another niche pending sale)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Colgate patents CBD antiperspirant deodorants, skin care and hair care formulas for anti-irritant properties

Cheers
Corey

•••
On DNJ today

CannaKorp.com
$2,216

•••
HempPot.co
HempOnly.co
HempShake.co
Hemper.xyz
Cannabees.xyz
FunUnlimited.co
JoyUnlimited.co
MagicCure.co
MedOnly.co

(Interested may bid start with $1 at sav.com )

Last edited:
•••
•••
What would you guys say 420.tv is worth ?

•••
•••
•••
Mining billionaire Gina Rinehart goes green with $15m medical cannabis play - SMH

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Still really like Splific.com obviously it's available for the right price. Only have three cannabis domains was late to the party.

•••
•••
cherrijuana.com (Cherry flavored)

•••
Some big sales as of late. CBDhealth, cream, supplements, gum… all $xxxx and a few approaching $xx,xxx.

I’m doing a trial run with godaddy auctions. Ive created a listing for 420bar.com to test the waters. This might be the time I decide to auction all my best cbd, hemp, and canna domains. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
•••
Watched a couple of those close. Nice to see cbd names still doing well.

Last edited:
•••
Some big sales as of late. CBDhealth, cream, supplements, gum… all $xxxx and a few approaching $xx,xxx.

I’m doing a trial run with godaddy auctions. Ive created a listing for 420bar.com to test the waters. This might be the time I decide to auction all my best cbd, hemp, and canna domains. Stay tuned!

Yeah I saw those Keith

cbdcream.com
7,877 USD

cbdsupplements.com
6,933 USD

cbdnutrition.com
2,347 USD

cbdgum.com
1,850 USD

cbdvapor.com
1,614 USD

cbdmints.com
1,102 USD

cbdshot.com
765 USD

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back