NameSilo

domain Promptproviders.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kamal.ahmarr

Impact
Hello, can I ask for an appraisal for promptproviders.com? Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

what are you providing, promptly?

as is, doesn't make cents

imo...

•••
It may be helpful if you first explain to us what the phrase exactly means and what bigger idea you had when you registered the domain. It is not immediately clear to me, although I do understand that the prefix 'prompt' will be related to AI.

Last edited:
•••
It may be helpful if you first explain to us what the phrase exactly means and what bigger idea you had when you registered the domain. It is not immediately clear to me, although I do understand that the prefix 'prompt' will be related to AI.
Thanks future sensors basically at the time of reg this domain thaught AI Prompt selling plateform or Prompt Engineers community so thats why i bought this domain.

•••
Thank you @kamal.ahmarr

Imo, the combination you made is not very strong. I can imagine that there are websites that teach you all about creating AI prompts with examples, but I doubt they will ever be called 'prompt providers'.

The domain, even in singular form (without the 's'), which would be slightly better, is also still for sale. The plural with 's' makes it even more difficult.

Good combinations starting with 'Prompt' would probably be PromptEngineer[ing], PromptDesign[er], PromptCentral, PromptCreator -- that kind of combinations. Many good domains starting with 'Prompt' have actually already been registered for a while and it is a very crowded market in which you have to compete with many other, better domains.

That said, I sincerely hope you will be able to sell the domain. Now that you happen to own it, try to sell it for (and this is the most difficult part) maybe $499-$799, or for less at wholesale here on NamePros in the Marketplace section.

Other opinions are most welcome.

Last edited:
•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back