Dynadot

My .ai domain on Afternic got delisted without me know it.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Maxiboy

Established Member
Impact
One of my .ai domian got delisted on afternic. It got delisted at the same time I was asking them for a a fast transfer. It was listed on afternic for more than 2 months...

Afternic replied me:

We understand you would your domain to be opted into our Premium Fast Transfer Network.

Please be advised that the listing seems to have been removed and it is no longer active.

Has this happend to you guys? I send them a mail to ask what happend with the domain but it always takes them ages to answer...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One of my .ai domian got delisted on afternic. It got delisted at the same time I was asking them for a a fast transfer. It was listed on afternic for more than 2 months...

Afternic replied me:

We understand you would your domain to be opted into our Premium Fast Transfer Network.

Please be advised that the listing seems to have been removed and it is no longer active.

Has this happend to you guys? I send them a mail to ask what happend with the domain but it always takes them ages to answer...
Hi @Maxiboy
At the moment, .ai isn't eligible for the Fast Transfer network. We've created a handy list of the extensions that are available: https://help.afternic.com/s/article/Fast-Transfer-Criteria

In terms of the name being delisted, sellers can unlist their names manually via their Portfolio page, or it can be deleted - again via the Portfolio page.

If either of those scenarios hasn't happened, then we recommend reaching out to Afternic's support team again.

•••
Hi @Maxiboy
At the moment, .ai isn't eligible for the Fast Transfer network. We've created a handy list of the extensions that are available: https://help.afternic.com/s/article/Fast-Transfer-Criteria

In terms of the name being delisted, sellers can unlist their names manually via their Portfolio page, or it can be deleted - again via the Portfolio page.

If either of those scenarios hasn't happened, then we recommend reaching out to Afternic's support team again.
For those of us w/ 'eclectic' collections, that's a huge tool. Double thanks for this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back