NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
iapwd495a didn't work for me either. I tried new domains, renewals and transfers. All I get is the message: The promotional code you entered is invalid.

Weird it worked for me on 5 domains

•••
•••
LEAKED32
is limited but still good for 32% off, but doesn't work on all items.

:wave:

Last edited:
•••
LEAKED32

just used this and got 32% off domain privacy.

thanks!

•••
SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $4.95* per year up to 5 domains!

IAPWD495B

Worked :kickass: Fyi, I tried IAPWD495A first but it did not work..

•••
Here is another $5.99 .COM code for up to 5 .com domains.
May not work if you used the last code but you never know :)

599com5

Good luck

Last edited:
•••
LEAKED32

Tried this but it gave me only 10%.

•••
just used this and got 32% off domain privacy.

thanks!

I'm glad you got a discount on Privacy but for future use on Privacy subscriptions always use code-

GDBBREN8

It's $3.99 for Privacy and could even be less depending on how much time you have left on your annual registration.
Also can be used in combination .COM and Privacy Renewals for $7.99 + $3.99

Good luck

:)

Last edited:
•••
zine10 is one of the few still working for me. Just registered 9 .com for 7.67 each.
Yes this is the cheapest working .com coupon I can find now. OK412 and Weasel412 have both been raised to $8.17.

•••
Hi, this was unbelievable.
Used it for co-renewals.
200 USD off. WAAW.(not exactly 50%, was more like 45%. But anyhow : great !)
Thanks for the warning that it would only be for 1 day.
Sorry it's over BTW.

50% Off Everything!

I believe its for today only so check it out!

50% off Site-Wide use coupon cjc50off

Go Wild!

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I had inded the same problem.
Maybe I'll try this

The 3 times' limit refers to the sum of the same promotion's codes. Instead, you can try to use gtnnmid01, gogreen or gdx326b.

•••
any code for .com transfer?

•••
My experience is that if you don't get the yellow box on the home page with the offer terms in red lettering, then the code is no longer valid.

•••
what do you recomand me for a 436 usd renew order?

•••
SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $4.95* per year up to 5 domains!

IAPWD495B

Code:
https://www.godaddy.com/?isc=IAPWD495B

Thank you. Works like a charm. Regged 5 domains for $25,65

Reps added ;)

•••
Here is another $5.99 .COM code for up to 5 .com domains.
May not work if you used the last code but you never know :)

599com5

Good luck

Worked perfectly, Thanks!

•••
Yes this [zine10] is the cheapest working .com coupon I can find now. OK412 and Weasel412 have both been raised to $8.17.
Weasel412 just got me down to $7.66 on a .com renewal. fyi: zine10 was $7.67

•••
Here is another $2.95 .COM code for up to 3 .com domains.
It appears to be a brand new code but I couldnt get it to work, so it may not work if you used the last $2.95 code but give it a try :)

goft932e

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $2.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! Applies to new and transfer domains, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals. $2.95* .COM offer limited to three domains per customer, additional .COMs just $7.99* per year. Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. * Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain year.

Good luck

•••
It appears to be a brand new code but I couldnt get it to work, so it may not work if you used the last $2.95 code but give it a try :)

goft932e

Good luck

Thank you! It's working for me.

•••
lks799co for .co at 7.99
valid till the end of the month

•••
LEAKED32 - 32% on domain renewal worked fine with me
gdbb776 - Worked for me on .TV renewal for $24.99

•••
•••
goft932e

Not working for me but thanks. :)

•••
Just used this on renewal of a NET, used it in the past for others... it still works. Brought the .net renewal down to $7.68 :)

GDBBREN8

•••
Freaking rocking. It worked for me. Many Thanks.

goft932e

Good luck

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back