NameSilo

discuss Discuss and Showcase Holo Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
HololensV.com
HoloLiFi.com
TubeHolo.com
VirtualHoloport.com
HoloportVirtual.com
VRHoloport.com
ARHoloPort.com
HoloAug.com
AugHolo.com
VRHology.com
VirtHology.com
HoloportationVR.com
HoloportAR.com
BiometricHolo.com
VHoloportation.com
HoloVir.com
HoloVirt.com

All regged within this past year.;)

•••
Holo****V.com
HoloLiFi.com
TubeHolo.com
VirtualHoloport.com
HoloportVirtual.com
VRHoloport.com
ARHoloPort.com
HoloAug.com
AugHolo.com
VRHology.com
VirtHology.com
HoloportationVR.com
HoloportAR.com
BiometricHolo.com
VHoloportation.com
HoloVir.com
HoloVirt.com

Get rid of (drop or delete) any TM names, IMO.

•••
Get rid of (drop or delete) any TM names, IMO.
lol
someone in china will buy it for sure.

check out who owns
BaiduHolo.com lol (Chinese)
and
HoloLense.com (Malaysia)

alot of Chinese domain investors either don't know or don't care about trademarks. we are talking about a country where in front of Government offices and police stations shop keepers blatantly sell counterfeit goods of branded trademarked names.

I'll post that "problematic" domain soon on auction get some money out of it. call it a day. but how about the rest of the list? decent?

Update. while talking about Holo and China. registered.

HoloZG.com

ZG = Zhong Guo = China.

Last edited:
•••
lol
someone in china will buy it for sure.

check out who owns
BaiduHolo.com lol (Chinese)
and
HoloLense.com (Malaysia)

alot of Chinese domain investors either don't know or don't care about trademarks. we are talking about a country where in front of Government offices and police stations shop keepers blatantly sell counterfeit goods of branded trademarked names.

I'll post that "problematic" domain soon on auction get some money out of it. call it a day. but how about the rest of the list? decent?

I personally feel, that Holo will take a year or two maybe more to get big and and have the kind of talks and presence as VR is today. However within Holo if I am buying Holo domains I would Focus on Single Keywords and generic ones.

I feel the ones you have registered are combinations of vr/holo/ar while these technologies are completely different & have nothing to do with each other. It should be Holo(Genric Single keyword).com as I feel

•••

Its you that will be breaking the law if you sell the the name, dont worry about the buyer, its up to you to do whats right...squatting is not well received on namepros

"Hololens" is a Microsoft trademark, could you mess with a bigger fish lol

•••
•••
VRholograms dot com here)

Regards,
Vitaliy
I strongly feel these are two completely different technologies & it doesn't make sense to club them into one domain. My opinion you should stick with Holo(Keyword) or Holographic(keyword)

•••
I strongly feel these are two completely different technologies & it doesn't make sense to club them into one domain. My opinion you should stick with Holo(Keyword) or Holographic(keyword)
Thanks for your opinion but I already received several offers on it.

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
•••
so guys. Keyword + Holo.com is not going to be worth anythng? even though the trend of Keyword + VR.com has been huge?

Why wouldn't the Holo industry start using Keyword + Holo.com as a trend or be keen on such a combo?

do Keyword + holo suck or what? and if you can please explain why? and

if you are "pro" into Keyword + holo.com please give some examples of companies/endusers actually using such a combo for their business. thanks.

•••
so guys. Keyword + Holo.com is not going to be worth anythng? even though the trend of Keyword + VR.com has been huge?

Why wouldn't the Holo industry start using Keyword + Holo.com as a trend or be keen on such a combo?

do Keyword + holo suck or what? and if you can please explain why? and

if you are "pro" into Keyword + holo.com please give some examples of companies/endusers actually using such a combo for their business. thanks.

From my person opinion, I wont be able to justify why, but for eg. HoloComputer.com make sense however ComputerHolo.com just sounds and looks wierd. So purely on the basis of sound test + giving purpose and meaning to keyword i would go with Holo + Keyword only. Again thats just my personal opinion

•••
Its you that will be breaking the law if you sell the the name, dont worry about the buyer, its up to you to do whats right...squatting is not well received on namepros

"Hololens" is a Microsoft trademark, could you mess with a bigger fish lol

lol I agree of course! it was stupid but I'm past the redemption phase but incredibly I'm not thee only dumbass.( I admit)

https://sedo.com/search/searchresult.php4?keyword=hololens&language=us

Thanks for the advice though. but do check that link. and when the website opens up. look in the upper right hand corner you will see

hololens.com (inquire)
hololens.net (inquire)
hololens.org (inquire)
hololens.co (inquire)
holoport.com (make offer. 3 bids)
very strange that as you say a huge company like microsoft came out with a product named Hololens and neglected to secured all the domains above before rolling out with a product named Hololens?

can someone confirm and explain this? I just saw this page on sedo right now after simply doing a search for keyword Hololens.

Not trying to be a smartass just wondering and curious to hear everyone's response. thanks.

•••
This has nothing to do with Microsoft, any domains that are not listed at Sedo and you are trying to search for them. They would show on the right corner and once you click them, it will take you to a private service of Sedo where they charge I guess $69 to try to broker that deal for you + commissions ofcourse. It's a standard format and nothing to do with microsoft or there availability/non availability.

+ Micorosft doesn't need to own the other extension if they want, the other person would need to just give it to them for free without questions asked as its. Trademark.

Also with regard to holo, have you invested in it???

•••
Very strange that as you say a huge company like microsoft came out with a product named Hololens and neglected to secured all the domains above before rolling out with a product named Hololens?

They don't need them (especially weak extensions like org, .co, info etc), they have Hololens.com and thats all that matters, they dont even need that really as they are just using https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-hololens/en-us to market the product, Hololens is just a redirect

•••
They don't need them (especially weak extensions like org, .co, info etc), they have Hololens.com and thats all that matters, they dont even need that really as they are just using https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-hololens/en-us to market the product, Hololens is just a redirect

My bad. I didn't actually check those links. did not know they redirected to Microsoft. figured since they were listed like that on Sedo they were available.

I want to recant what I said as it was incorrect.

ehh either way. I'm sure someone will grab my domain for cheap since most of the "hololens" domains on Sedo are asking above $500 mine won't be that high a reserve. still profit. win win. Thanks for the heads up though.

•••
This has nothing to do with Microsoft, any domains that are not listed at Sedo and you are trying to search for them. They would show on the right corner and once you click them, it will take you to a private service of Sedo where they charge I guess $69 to try to broker that deal for you + commissions ofcourse. It's a standard format and nothing to do with microsoft or there availability/non availability.

+ Micorosft doesn't need to own the other extension if they want, the other person would need to just give it to them for free without questions asked as its. Trademark.

Also with regard to holo, have you invested in it???

Thanks for the input. yea tried my hand at the mature theme. most are taken.

Holo seems much harder to see the possibility to make money as a domainer simply because it's very very expensive right now.

but just now got these.

HoloFling.com
HoloIris.com
HoloEyeglass.com
HoloEyewear.com
AmericanHolo.com
EuropeHolo.com
AsiaHolo.com
OptoHolo.com
OpticHolo.com
RealityHolo.com
GlassesHolo.com

I know I know even after saying what you said. I still went with the whole

Keyword + Holo.com especially GlassesHolo.com

because would anyone blink an eye if they saw GlassesVR.com registered?

I really think this VR Trend of Keyword + VR.com can and will easily transfer over to the Holo category.

What do you all think? If I'm wrong I'll accept it.
Thanks.

also if you check "Holo" as a keyword in Google. the monthly searches are only 90,500 per month.

so for value. wouldn't placing a highly searched keyword in front of a holo domain a good strategic move for a holo company? I think this is why VR startups have trended the use of Keyword + VR.com

what do you all think? I enjoy everyone's input as always. I'm here to learn. Thanks.

•••

Holo seems much harder to see the possibility to make money as a domainer simply because it's very very expensive right now.

but just now got these.

HoloFling.com
HoloIris.com
HoloEyeglass.com
HoloEyewear.com
AmericanHolo.com
EuropeHolo.com
AsiaHolo.com
OptoHolo.com
OpticHolo.com
RealityHolo.com
GlassesHolo.com

I really think this VR Trend of Keyword + VR.com can and will easily transfer over to the Holo category.

Thanks.

also if you check "Holo" as a keyword in Google. the monthly searches are only 90,500 per month.

so for value. wouldn't placing a highly searched keyword in front of a holo domain a good strategic move for a holo company? I think this is why VR startups have trended the use of Keyword + VR.com

what do you all think? I enjoy everyone's input as always. I'm here to learn. Thanks.

To be honest with regard to the reverse, I wouldn't even considered but GlassesHolo.com though it's against the thingy but I probably would have regged to just for a gamble of it but nothing else honestly.

The only one that might be somewhat worth trying your luck with to sell to some extent is holoeyewear.

The best Holo portfolio I feel is @FUTRS and than there are a couple of great Giants here who owns HoloTech.com, Hologlasses.com & we also had HoloProjector.com but I believe he has sold it.

So basically if you ready this page from the start you will find some amazing people and a lot of intellect and treasure

•••
Holof1.com
holotoptech.com

•••

but just now got these.

HoloFling.com
HoloIris.com
HoloEyeglass.com
HoloEyewear.com
AmericanHolo.com
EuropeHolo.com
AsiaHolo.com
OptoHolo.com
OpticHolo.com
RealityHolo.com
GlassesHolo.com

Thanks.

Holoeyewear is nice..

•••
•••
•••
•••

but just now got these.

HoloFling.com
HoloIris.com
HoloEyeglass.com
HoloEyewear.com
AmericanHolo.com
EuropeHolo.com
AsiaHolo.com
OptoHolo.com
OpticHolo.com
RealityHolo.com
GlassesHolo.com

Thanks.

OpticHolo sounds like a cool brand name. It could be used for multiple things holo related, as opposed to Hololens, which is for, well.......

•••
My only Holo domain is HoloLytics in com

Not decided what to do with it yet.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back