NameSilo

DAN.COM Domain Marketplace (Official Thread)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DAN.COM

Domain MarketplaceTop Member
Dan.com Staff
Impact
DAN.COM (formerly known as Undeveloped.com) is on a path to be become the biggest domain marketplace in the world. We use state of the art technology to solve everyday problems buyers and sellers in the domain industry face. At DAN.COM we focus on automating most processes required to buy & sell domains to increase a more efficient and active secondary market for domains.

What sets us apart is our strong focus on product development and customer satisfaction. We leave nothing to chance and every single feature and element we introduce is professionally and carefully designed and built.

DAN.COM is ranked in the top 5 best-rated marketplaces in the world (According to the biggest review platform Trustpilot) and in the domain industry, we're the domain marketplace with the highest rating with an average of 9,4 out of 10 points.

At DAN.COM you will get the highest value for the lowest commission around. Due to our domain transfer automation, we can offer significantly faster handling of domain transactions and payouts (usually within 24 hours) at the lowest fee charged by any domain marketplace.

We've been the first on many fronts and proudly will continue to keep innovating. We were the first to offer optimized for sale pages since 2013, the first to provide payment plans in the form of lease to own and rentals and also the first and only domain marketplace offering free SSL on all domains parked with us for over a year now.

Read more about DAN and our future plans here: https://blog.undeveloped.com/a-big-leap-forward-3a3cc59ed418

This thread is created to act as an informal communication board between the DAN team and the domain community. Feel free to post feedback here and to discuss how you use DAN.

What this thread is not meant for is support. Please contact our support team here: [email protected] when you need assistance.

Previous reviews under old brand: https://www.namepros.com/threads/undeveloped-com-experience.893201/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
So Sedo seems to be an "on request" sort of thing. I wonder how long it takes them to respond and set up the import? https://sedo.com/us/services/domain-transfer-service/external-transfer-order-page/

I can't find Atom Pay on their website. Do you have a link?

It's in my account under transactions.
"One-click payment solution to accept payment for any domain at industry-low, 4.5% commission (15% for Premium Listings)"
"Setup AtomPay
Add a Payment Button on any page for buyers to purchase the domains directly from your third party site or landing page."

•••
Where is DAN's import a lead link located? been searching the website and can't find it

•••
•••
•••
the vast majority of sales are traffic-related and you get the lead from whatever nameservers you use.
True that!

One marketplace or another might have more exposure...big deal.

It is where a name is pointed that counts. Propaganda from many marketplaces try to make domainers feel the key to their success is listing with them. All that is achieved is giving that marketplace the opportunity to usurp the genuine lead by offering a list of other names or registrations.

In areas of the world where it is allowed, get a stand alone email for your contact info thru 'who is' to further ensure easy contact is possible.

NP's landers are getting my big thumbs up since Dan has a limited lifespan.

•••
thanks. If I am doing a bulk sale (selling more than 1 domain) can I also use this imported lead function? Also - the names don't need to be listed/parked at DAN to use, correct?
This is the procedure (workaround) for bulk, don't know if it's still supported...

(edited)

Last edited:
•••
This is the procedure (workaround) for bulk, don't know if it's still supported...

Domain doesn't have to be in your account, to create a lead.

hmmm pretty sure does have to be in dan account. as for bulk procedure well it's not really procedure. might as well create separate lead for each name.

•••
hmmm pretty sure does have to be in dan account. as for bulk procedure well it's not really procedure. might as well create separate lead for each name.

Dan CS confirmed they will not accommodate bulk domain requests using Dan imported leads. They said depending on the # of domains, # of registrars and amount they will request it with their internal team.

Dan's CS response below
"We cannot always accommodate bulk sales per our regulations, as one transaction has to correspond to a single domain name."

Last edited:
•••
hmmm pretty sure does have to be in dan account.
Just tested, and you're correct. I've edited my post. Thanks.

•••
Just tested, and you're correct. I've edited my post. Thanks.

yea i was 99percent sure.. I mean they probably gotta mark it as sold and all that...cant do that unless it's in account... previous dan versions had nice little feature where it would auto complete name as u typed it in lead.. but that's gonna now... no biggie but its always fun to save 4secs of your life so we can go waste it elsewhere bahaha

Last edited:
•••
Dan CS confirmed they will not accommodate bulk domain requests using Dan imported leads. They said depending on the # of domains, # of registrars and amount they will request it with their internal team.

Dan's CS response below
"We cannot always accommodate bulk sales per our regulations, as one transaction has to correspond to a single domain name."

yea not big suprises imo.. cause frankly no other markets I know of do it either...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back