Dynadot

Building out website with high quality keyword

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hootsifer

Top Member
Impact
Say I have a domain that's aged and has a quality keyword - to build it out, what would the actual CPC be usually? If the baseline on google says example $35 how much realistically would I be looking at on adsense?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good luck with the Big G. Monetizing a site on the small percentage they pay to publishers these days is almost impossible except for the biggest of publishers. Times have changed drastically! They used to pay as much as 65% to publishers but that was as they say in the old days.

•••
What about with the hot keywords such as attorney, loans, credit etc?

•••
Say I have a domain that's aged and has a quality keyword - to build it out, what would the actual CPC be usually? If the baseline on google says example $35 how much realistically would I be looking at on adsense?
The best way to find out is to try it. Information changes more often than crypto prices. It's also a violation of Google Adsense policy for anyone to tell you https://www.google.com/adsense/tc/TermsAndConditions_IRL_AUD_English-Law_Locale-en_AU.html " Confidentiality. You agree not to disclose Google Confidential Information without Google's prior written consent. "Google Confidential Information" includes without limitation: (a) all Google software, technology, programming, specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation relating to the Program; (b) click-through rates or other statistics relating to Property performance in the Program provided to You by Google; and (c) any other information designated in writing by Google as "Confidential" or an equivalent designation. However, You may accurately disclose the amount of Google's gross payments to You pursuant to the Program. Google Confidential Information does not include information that has become publicly known through no breach by You or Google, or information that has been (i) independently developed without access to Google Confidential Information, as evidenced in writing; (ii) rightfully received by You from a third party; or (iii) required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority. "
What about with the hot keywords such as attorney, loans, credit etc?
It depends on your region, your customer demographics, your web site content, the amount of quality leads you refer to advertisers, and many other things. Again, the best way to find out is to try it. No better way to find out. Read this page for monetisation tips https://www.google.com/adsense/start/resources/monetization-tips-to-optimize-google-adsense/.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back