Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure if this has been addressed but I keep voting 20 or 30 times a day to get a free submission, im up to 260 but still only have 15 credits.

The vote for credits feature is discontinued.

•••
Aren't the NP auctions for accepted and live BB names a breach of BB:s terms and conditions? The exclusivity thing?

Now there are entire portfolios up for sale.

•••
Not sure if this has been addressed but I keep voting 20 or 30 times a day to get a free submission, im up to 260 but still only have 15 credits.
Sorry but you wasted your time-voting is no longer valid. I'd suggest They should discontinue the feature so someone new doesn't waste time.

•••
Time to give credit when it's due-my FundClient.com just went live on BB the logo looks EXCELLENT.

•••
Now my Launchic.com has been taken down because its not forwarding correctly-Ive gotten this notice 3 times now and done everything fine on my end and it was forwarded correctly the first time.The problem is not on my end but BB still took the name down? Anyone else have this issue? Thank you

•••
Now my Launchic.com has been taken down because its not forwarding correctly-Ive gotten this notice 3 times now and done everything fine on my end and it was forwarded correctly the first time.The problem is not on my end but BB still took the name down? Anyone else have this issue? Thank you
I had the same issue with one of my name. It was correctly forwarded to get it validated and a bit later I received a message from BB saying it had a problem. The was nothing I could do, the forward was fine, thats what I told them. Julia wrote me back saying it was fixed.

•••
I had the same issue with one of my name. It was correctly forwarded to get it validated and a bit later I received a message from BB saying it had a problem. The was nothing I could do, the forward was fine, thats what I told them. Julia wrote me back saying it was fixed.
I'm not happy it was taken down. I have-as we all do-an agreement with BB -I kept my end and they pull this nonsense-taking the name down AFTER I doubled checked to see I had done it properly and told them it was done correctly.Then I get an email from them saying it's fine- now I get an email saying it's-Launchic.com- is taken down and I need to reset the name servers-not "please reset the name servers and let us know" -this goes right back to the founders interview and attitude where she said "they (the sellers) should be happy with what they get" (paraphrase). This is obviously the attitude of BrandBucket towards sellers now just as the founder foretold.

Last edited:
•••
"JimJammy" you seem to put these "dislikes" under every one of my posts-trying to impress BrandBucket? I'm curious why you didn't put a "like" under my above post saying what a great job BB did with my FundClient.com name? I think you're the same guy that checked my names and posted them all here aren't you before someone pretty much told you "don't you have better things to do" -I'd repeat that sentiment now. Please be consistent.

•••
"JimJammy" you seem to put these "dislikes" under every one of my posts-trying to impress BrandBucket? I'm curious why you didn't put a "like" under my above post saying what a great job BB did with my FundClient.com name? I think you're the same guy that checked my names and posted them all here aren't you before someone pretty much told you "don't you have better things to do" -I'd repeat that sentiment now. Please be consistent.

I press the dislike button on posts I don't like. I'm not intentionally targetting you particularly.

1. I don't like continuous repeat postings. I think seeing one person posting 3 or 4 times in a row annoying.
2. I didn't post your names here, or anywhere else. I did point out after you hounded Michael about having one of his names in a GoDaddy auction (which was still listed by the previous owner) that you too had domains listed at GoDaddy and Sedo.
3. I didn't like your post above, because I didn't like it, I didn't feel it provided any value to the community.
4. I'm not particularly a BB supporter, but I don't like unwarranted whining... "and then they pull this nonsense" and "this goes right back to the founders interview and attitude where she said "they (the sellers) should be happy with what they get" (paraphrase). This is obviously the attitude of BrandBucket towards sellers now just as the founder foretold."

Perhaps their automated system kicked in and removed your domain as it didn't recognse you had redirected it? Perhaps you could have talked to BB about it?.... or perhaps you could sling some negative comments on NP....

Incidently your domain doesn't direct to BB for me either, it goes to a dead page.

•••
I press the dislike button on posts I don't like. I'm not intentionally targetting you particularly.

1. I don't like continuous repeat postings. I think seeing one person posting 3 or 4 times in a row annoying.
2. I didn't post your names here, or anywhere else. I did point out after you hounded Michael about having one of his names in a GoDaddy auction (which was still listed by the previous owner) that you too had domains listed at GoDaddy and Sedo.
3. I didn't like your post above, because I didn't like it, I didn't feel it provided any value to the community.
4. I'm not particularly a BB supporter, but I don't like unwarranted whining... "and then they pull this nonsense" and "this goes right back to the founders interview and attitude where she said "they (the sellers) should be happy with what they get" (paraphrase). This is obviously the attitude of BrandBucket towards sellers now just as the founder foretold."

Perhaps their automated system kicked in and removed your domain as it didn't recognse you had redirected it? Perhaps you could have talked to BB about it?.... or perhaps you could sling some negative comments on NP....

Incidently your domain doesn't direct to BB for me either, it goes to a dead page.
Perhaps you should read what I wrote thoroughly before ranting-I did talk to BB BEFORE and thay said it was fine.I'm done with your comments-have a nice day.

•••

To NP? What are you talking about? And It directs to BrandBucket-please be careful what you post here that it's correct. Also the logo on Launchic.com looks excellent too as does my FundClient.com name that I mentioned above. BrandBucket did a good job on both.

Last edited:
•••
A few days ago, when I said I got only 1 name accepted from 10 submited, I was wrong.
It was my first time submiting domains on BB, I thought that they'll review the 10 names at once and tell me what they accepted, but apparently it's not like that. I got a mail from them yesterday saying they accepted 2 more names. So finally, out of the 10 names I submited, they accepted Sinula.com, Berono.com and Jioro.com.
It's appealing! ;)

By the way, I know they accept .ly and .io but do they consider .me names too? I have Pricecheck.me laying around, I believe it can fit the brandable category. :)

•••
A few days ago, when I said I got only 1 name accepted from 10 submited, I was wrong.
It was my first time submiting domains on BB, I thought that they'll review the 10 names at once and tell me what they accepted, but apparently it's not like that. I got a mail from them yesterday saying they accepted 2 more names. So finally, out of the 10 names I submited, they accepted Sinula.com, Berono.com and Jioro.com.
It's appealing! ;)

By the way, I know they accept .ly and .io but do they consider .me names too? I have Pricecheck.me laying around, I believe it can fit the brandable category. :)

.ly, .io and .me. Maybe others "in the future".

•••
By the way, I know they accept .ly and .io but do they consider .me names too? I have Pricecheck.me laying around, I believe it can fit the brandable category.

They do consider .me names but they have to be quite strong. I doubt PriceCheck.me would get accepted. I submitted a name earlier this year, PriceCheckup.com, that was rejected.

•••
It's appealing! ;)

Congrats on those names and yes they take .me but they say "only keywords" They turned down my PleaseText.me Shapley.me and to my surprise ( a keyword) Stockmarkets.me but try-you never know with BB and good luck to you.

•••
They do consider .me names but they have to be quite strong. I doubt PriceCheck.me would get accepted. I submitted a name earlier this year, PriceCheckup.com, that was rejected.
not saying that mine is better than yours or something but imo PriceCheckup.com is more a keyword domain, PriceCheck.me is more a brandable, with the extension you read it "price check me".

•••
•••
not saying that mine is better than yours or something but imo PriceCheckup.com is more a keyword domain, PriceCheck.me is more a brandable, with the extension you read it "price check me".
Its not a contest-submit it and see what happens-maybe they take it

•••
Congrats on those names and yes they take .me but they say "only keywords" They turned down my PleaseText.me Shapley.me and to my surprise ( a keyword) Stockmarkets.me but try-you never know with BB and good luck to you.
Thanks mate.
If they rejected pleasetext.me i doubt they'll accept mine but as you said, you can never know so I submited it anyway.

•••

Then give it a whirl.

•••
Thanks mate.
If they rejected pleasetext.me i doubt they'll accept mine but as you said, you can never know so I submited it anyway.
To be honest im glad they rejected PleaseText.me ive found out since it could be a very valuable app (which I didnt know) but i really do think Stockmarkets.me is a great keyword that they should have taken if they say they take "Keywords" but give them yours as anyone here can tell you-you never know what they'll take. Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
To be honest im glad they rejected PleaseText.me ive found out since it could be a very valuable app (which I didnt know) but i really do think Stockmarkets.me is a great keyword that they should have taken if they say they take "Keywords" but give them yours as anyone here can tell you-you never know what they'll take. Good luck.

Yep, really like PleaseText.me too, it's great. However, StockMarkets.me is horrible. Try saying it. Stock Markets Me. Sounds like a caveman speaking.

•••

.me names mostly sound awesome with verbs.

I can see the other meaning it can have to you as a keyword domain, but it is not appealing as a .me brand name for professional/startup use. Maybe it can be developed as a personal blog for anything related to the stock markets.

•••
How many sellers are having issues with name forwarding and the daily BB checks?

Anyone with this issue not a Godaddy customer?

•••
I had no issues but i think it takes about a week before names get the first 'reminder' mail about forwarding. I removed a bunch of names and the reminders came in pairs with a week in between.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back