NameSilo

Banned from GoDaddy Auctions/ account suspended

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

elamir

Established Member
Impact
my account got suspended without any reason after asking the support to clarify the reason why they refused to explain, although I'm convinced that I did not violate the agreement cause I read it again and again and didn't do anything wrong, after I found that accidentally I access to GoDaddy auction and forgot the VPN connected,I tried to explain to them if that was the reason but without any answer until now please any help @Joe Styler @James Iles

Attachments

• GODADDY.JPG
    GODADDY.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 40
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
my account got suspended without any reason after asking the support to clarify the reason why they refused to explain, although I'm convinced that I did not violate the agreement cause I read it again and again and didn't do anything wrong, after I found that accidentally I access to GoDaddy auction and forgot the VPN connected,I tried to explain to them if that was the reason but without any answer until now please any help @Joe Styler @James Iles
Hi @elamir
Thanks for tagging us. Account suspensions are not actions we take lightly. They are implemented only after thorough consideration and are designed to protect the entire GoDaddy Auctions community. While we appreciate your effort to clarify the situation, once a suspension has been issued, the case is considered closed to maintain the security of our platform.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back