Dynadot

Augmented Reality (AR) domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last night I ignored the urge to register SpaceShipThree.com , and today the .com .net .org and .whatnot is all taken.

Today I decided to redeem myself and find another good dn investment. After a bit of investigation I discovered the huge potential of Augmented Reality: Google Trends: augmented reality . The estimated AR market size in 2014 is $732,000,000 , especially in AR marketing.

I think adverts and billboards shown as augmented reality on mobiles will become simply huge, and so I decided to get a piece of the pie, all new .com registrations:

ar+
advert
adverts
billboard
billboards
registrar

There are still a lot of possibilities available, so I thought I'd share this so you can also get a piece of the action :santa:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SelfiesAR - AugmentedSelfie - AugmentedSelfies .coms

Facebook launches augmented reality selfie “masks” for Live video

Copying Snapchat and capitalizing on the acquisition of MSQRD, today Facebook finally integrated augmented reality selfie lenses it calls “Masks” into its main app. Starting with Halloween-themed skeleton, witch and pumpkin masks, some Facebook users can now start to use the special effects when they go Live.

Masks simultaneously make Facebook feel more modern, lure users to Live in order to try them and decrease self-consciousness while broadcasting.

The feature will start rolling out today to iOS users in the U.S., U.K. and New Zealand, and public figures on Facebook Mentions for iOS. Facebook says masks will come to Android and more countries “in the coming months.”

Read more: https://techcrunch.com/2016/10/27/facebook-masks/

•••
Miller AugmentedArc solution is an excellent example of augmented reality in a training scenario. It provides realistic feedback both during and after practicing welding techniques. It's a custom system that provides exceptional feedback while performing a skill and then offers the ability to later review the session with an instructor. The system also saves money by eliminating consumables (fuel, welding rods, etc). The number of fiducial markers is an indication of how precise the motion/position capture must be to provide a useful level of technique feedback.

More details on the solution: http://daktic.com/miller/

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAj9AAAAJGE3MGJjM2EwLTdiN2YtNGY2Zi05ZDk0LTcyYTI4MzYwZGNiYg.png

•••
A/R E y e Lens & A/R E y e Lenses

my only AR domains

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
AugmentedFilms .com

Love the word "Augmented" with a premium keyword like "Films". We don't know how well they will do yet but I am definitely a fan :)

Got the longtail:

Augmented Reality Films (.com)
Augmented Movies (.com)

•••
•••
SmartphoneAR - TelephoneAR .coms

I think it is pretty safe to say that you have got the AR niche on lockdown Manusakos.

Can't believe how many good domains I have seen you post within this thread over the last year.

Well done :)

•••
I think it is pretty safe to say that you have got the AR niche on lockdown Manusakos.

Can't believe how many good domains I have seen you post within this thread over the last year.

Well done :)

Thank you my friend,
You have many Gems too in many Niches! :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Picked up but getting harder and harder now to find any ar names so good sign that at least they are being snapped up by others too

Fantasyar.com

•••
CellphoneAR
MobilephoneAR
SmartphonesAR
SmartglassAR
.com

•••
•••
ARTelephone .com

Sorry. i can see telephone combined wth vr/ar . i dont understand how u guys see this names

Or is it just a hot keyword

:just another confusing stuff @NP:

•••
•••
If you're watching the reported sales thread you've probably seen my sale: ARvendor dot com for $999 on Afternic.

•••

Edit.

Just Reg. TextBookAR.com assumed it was taken but it wasn't.

Last edited:
•••
My mobilear domains:

mobileargames - com
mobilearapps - com
mobilearsolutions - com
mobilearads - com
mobilearglasses - com
marglasses - com
margames - com
freemobilear - com
imobilear - com

I hope you like it.

Last edited:
•••
Last year I dropped it, today I took it home again, luck nobody wanted it.

guidesar - com
professionalar - com

And so they would not come home alone, these new ones too:

showcasear - com
arshowcases - com

Last edited:
•••
Picked up one for the adult industry side in .com

xxxAR

•••
•••
xxx can be shared fully in the adult thread.

Presuming he's actually picked up xxxAR (.com)

Nice pick up if that's the case :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back