Dynadot

Selling You are invited to my competition on Raffall.com

Spaceship
Watch

E. Silvera

Established Member
Impact
Raffall is a platform based in the UK and supervised by the pertinent legal authorities there. I read carefully their Terms and everything related to their services, and decided to try them. So first I chose to promote some Raffall hosts' competitions through affiliate links, and now I am hosting the first of my own.

The prize is Marquisia.xyz and you are all invited to participate.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Raffall is a platform based in the UK and supervised by the pertinent legal authorities there. I read carefully their Terms and everything related to their services, and decided to try them. So first I chose to promote some Raffall hosts' competitions through affiliate links, and now I am hosting the first of my own.

The prize is Marquisia.xyz and you are all invited to participate.
Why is it not showing up under any category under the public raffles? Is it viewable only through this link?

•••
Why is it not showing up under any category under the public raffles? Is it viewable only through this link?
Hi, @Leo2k ,

Thank you for asking!

Raffall offers three subscription levels, and I have started with the basic (free) one, which doesn't include automatic public featuring. That means I can purchase one or several promotion "combos" so that my competition is featured to the public for a certain number of days or for the whole duration. I may be applying this resource in the forecoming weeks.

I am still weighing the pros and cons of making my competition public. Obviously, if it's public there are greater chances for more tickets to be sold. But, on the other hand, I feel it is safer to promote this prize among people who already know at least the basics of domain registration and transferring, hence my decision to start by sharing the link here.

It's an ongoing work and I really welcome your comments and constructive suggestions!

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for sharing the info. I was thinking of testing a domain there but found that your domain was not there and so asked you. Please update here the outcome of this when it ends.

•••
Thank you for sharing the info. I was thinking of testing a domain there but found that your domain was not there and so asked you. Please update here the outcome of this when it ends.
I will! Fingers crossed for good luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back