IT.COM

Will the print colours be similar to whatever I view on my own display screen?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Claretta123

Impact
Trying to design my own artwork. Im having several booklets produced. Does someone know exactly what CMYK means since it makes my shades appear totally different?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is obvious you are a fellow seeker of knowledge. Be glad! You have come to the right place. You are among friends here. The information you yearn for is not easy to find amongst the great swathes of untruths to be found on the world wide web. Luckily for ones such as us, this was recognised some time ago by people of great genius. They turned their powers toward the singular purpose of building a solution to this grave problem. Dark bargains and pacts they had to make in order to secure the resources necessary. But inevitably they achieved their goal. And now the power is in our hands. The few who know the uniform resource locator of their website. Now that you have joined our forum, we will share it with you, but you must make a sombre promise not to speak of it. This is the penultimate sentence. The URL where you can find the answer is: www.altavista.com

Last edited:
•••
Discovered a great description on this web site poster printin. CMYK means Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. These represent the 4 colours employed in conventional offset printing. These three colours and black roughly correspond to primary colours that are blended through the visible spectrum. This is the way printed colours are made. Adjusting your colours to CMYK will probably generate the most reliable portrayal of what the printing will look like. Have had the print out completed with them and it appears terrific.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back