domain Need Advise on My Domain - 20tour.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toy

Established Member
Impact
Hi Friends,

I have one domain 20tour.com

So, I need advise on my domain. Can I sell this domain? Is it have something in it which buyer can see?

Or I just wasted my money.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What makes this domain special ? Is it better than 40tour.com, which is available ?
I can't see the intended purpose and possible end users for this one.

•••
Buying and selling domain names is an exciting adventure that for some seems to conjure up images of finding hidden pirate treasure or guessing the winning combination on the next Powerball. Stories abound of domains that were purchased for $8 dollars 15 years ago being sold today for millions. Of course, that leads the more adventurous of us to wonder, “How can I do that?”

Well, the ocean is big. Your likelihood of cashing in on the motherlode is low, and you’re liable to waste a lot of time and money chasing after the wrong ships. You need a map or some other advantage to guide you toward that elusive booty.

Here are some tips to get you pointed in the right direction when trying to buy or sell a domain name for profit.

Ethan Stark
cloudappsportal.com/

•••
What makes this domain special ? Is it better than 40tour.com, which is available ?
I can't see the intended purpose and possible end users for this one.

How to choose them??

Earlier I though it could be good domain to sell.

•••
When I see these domains I remember myself.

•••
•••
•••
We can't answer always if you can sell it or not. The potential buyer will. With these type of domains you never know what someone sees in it. But i don't see a value. Drop at next renewal i'd say

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back