Dynadot

domain eclyx.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Stockford Dev.

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pro:
It is short
Pronounceable
Con:
Misspelling
Non-English

I would say $xxx.
If accepted by Brand Bucket, then $x,xxx.

•••
Excuse my noobness but how do I "Submit it to Brabdbucket? I went to the page I get the idea but I couldn't find anywhere that you could post or try to post your domain names.

•••
Excuse my noobness but how do I "Submit it to Brabdbucket? I went to the page I get the idea but I couldn't find anywhere that you could post or try to post your domain names.

You have to sign-up first - http://www.brandbucket.com/user/login/

Under Domain Owners you'll see "Click to Start"

and then "Add domain" once you have logged in.

All the best!

•••
Thaks for the tip Ruzeen worked perfectly. I have now submitted a few names, if they accept the name is there a decent chance of hitting a sale or is just a crap shoot like most listings?

•••
... or is just a crap shoot like most listings?
Nothing is guaranteed in life, even less so in domaining.
I once listed with them and I never got an offer.
I'm trying Namerific.com now.
No offers, but it was a lot easier and quicker to get approved.

•••
Thaks for the tip Ruzeen worked perfectly. I have now submitted a few names, if they accept the name is there a decent chance of hitting a sale or is just a crap shoot like most listings?

It all depends on what clients want. Luck plays a major role when selling brandable Domains.

If you visit the last 15 pages of the listings on BrandBucket you'll see that they've sold a remarkable number of Brandable Domains. You'll notice that some a great and some are so bad, so it's about what the client (end-user) wants NOT what you or I or anyone else has to offer.

If a domain name meets all or most of a client's criterias - that's when you'll make a sale; which is not guaranteed even if you submit 100 domains.

I only like BrandBucket though they are slow with the processing time. I don't want to disclose why I really don't like other brandable-domains market places.

P.S Just a heads-up - most people like brandable domains that contain actual words in them like Orbit(sy). Most of them are taken but still there are plenty of good ones that are still available.

All the best,
Ruzeen

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back