Dynadot

.us 3 Letter .US, Worth it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is it worth it to register a 3 letter .us domain name ? Either for selling now, or down the road?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think any 3 letter is worth getting, definately if its a word, like yes, big, or something.

•••
Interesting, thanks for your input

•••
I wonder, would people buy a list of say 50 available 3 letter .us / .info / .biz domain names (each extension's list having 50 available) ? How much do you think people here would shell out for that kind of exclusive, time saving info?

•••
If its a word go for it, but just letters probably no because those are just have no value.

•••
Well, I reconfigured one of my bots to target .us available 3 letters, here's what my script found so far.

.US DOMAIN NAMES

rzy
zlg
omq (it's a Q, don't over-excite yourself now)
qwg
eqv
xzb
upy
uqm
ysb
qpw
gxz
qxk
uxw
ucq
yki
uuq
rhx

They're all available as of this post. Free domains! Whee!
(of course, I deleted the REAL winners for my own use, moohaha)

•••
Originally posted by interneat
I wonder, would people buy a list of say 50 available 3 letter .us / .info / .biz domain names (each extension's list having 50 available) ? How much do you think people here would shell out for that kind of exclusive, time saving info?

I would say nothing because the COMPLETE lists of available 3-letter .us .biz and .info names have already been posted on this forum and are readily available with the search function (over 3,000 names on each list).

•••
•••
Those people that get the lists, bog down thier servers for hours just to get a list.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back