showcase What is the oldest domain you own?

Watch

HotDomainSales

Established Member
Impact
The first domain name ever registered was Symbolics.com. It was registered 1985, to Symbolics Inc., a computer systems company in Cambridge, Mass.

I think it will be interesting to see who owns the oldest domain here on NamePros.

The oldest domain in my portfolio is:
  • PlasmaScreen.co.uk (1997) which is a whopping 18 years old (nearly as old as me!)
Post yours, let's see who owns the oldest domain on this forum :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

i-t.fr

shopzone.net
marketonline.net

•••
i have only one that is more then 18yrs old....webkall.com registered 1997

•••
•••
Vij .com 1996
Hostomatic .com 1998

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
LondonConn.com and ACTcontrols.com - 1996

•••
FLHL.COM
Creation Date: 30-nov-1999

•••
•••
I have a few from 1998, TravelGavel.com

•••
How many of these domains are used? or unused?

lets start something different for 2016?

Does anyone use DCC? Domains At COST!

After my recent issue with godaddy I lost almost 40 domains and now want to never use them again, customer service is fine, but domain fees, etc have made me leave.

I started to use names cheap till I found USA domains AT cost DOMAINS from DCC

Free membership and domains $10 or 30 day trial membership and 3 free domains and COST ON ALL DOMAIN extensions.

Some as low as 25 cents and most $1-3 while dot com are a little under $8...think $7.80

Anyone got a cheaper domain register?

My oldest domain was lost thanks to godaddy after full transfers ill come back and post my oldest left. im going to guess 2003

domaincost.club/usadomains

•••
•••
•••
•••
EnergyInt.com

Registered On
March 01, 1995

•••
•••
Household items
Householditems.com registered back in 98, ..common category used in the yellow pages and papers.

•••
asapmedical.com
Creation Date: 1998-08-31T04:00:00Z
17 years, 123 days old

•••
Currently 1998, 2 word boat related .com

•••
Hello Dear

- The first domain name ever registered was Symbolics.com.
- It was registered since 1985, to Symbolics Inc., a computer systems company in Cambridge, Mass.

•••
My oldest domain was Gramps.com (no pun intended) - Regged on September 7, 1995 so basically the domain currently is 20 years and 4 months old. But I sold it last year so can't really count it since I no longer own it.

My second oldest domain however is still in my possession:
Orchidarium.com - Regged on November 22, 1995 so it's 20 years and 40 days old.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back