NameSilo

advice What free site are you using to find domain sales history

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Paulot

Established Member
Impact
Hello friend, please what site are you using to find domain history apart from "NAMEBIO" ? thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dnjournal.com another great domain sales platform...

•••
•••
•••
GoDaddy & DNJournal
thank you i have been trying to get link to domain sale record of godaddy but i can not get it please give me the link thank you

•••
thank you i have been trying to get link to domain sale record of godaddy but i can not get it please give me the link thank you
Just the comparable sales from the appraiser

Lots of sales that are not on namebio

•••
DNJournal but I am least interested in names history

•••
DNPric.es has just as much, if not more, data than NameBio. And it's 100 pc free!!!

•••
•••
•••
DNPric.es has just as much, if not more, data than NameBio. And it's 100 pc free!!!

yea, but their search functionality is super limited. For example, I do not see a way to search "starts with" or "ends with". If they added that, I'd love it

•••
yea, but their search functionality is super limited. For example, I do not see a way to search "starts with" or "ends with". If they added that, I'd love it

Reviewing the help page should .help.

• prefix the keyword with “|” to search for occurrences starting with it
  • suffix the keyword with “|” to search for occurrences ending with it

help.com| !.help.
Screenshot_20240531-184909~2.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
Reviewing the help page should .help.

help.com| !.help.
Show attachment 257547

Thanks Chris! I never would've found it. I agree with @Kyle Tully - the UI is poor, making something like this so hard to find.

Further, the "|" is unique here... most use "*" so they are making it even more difficult (changing search paramaters that many use and making you go to help or faqs to find it. But now that I've read their help page, I see they do offer a bunch of search functionality that I never knew existed. I'll have to play with it more now.

Last edited:
•••
DNPric.es has to be reading our thread... they just updated the home page to provide examples (or at least I think that's new)

Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 7.21.15 AM.png

Last edited:
•••
help.com| !.help.
Screenshot_20240531-184909~2.png
I copied excess text by mistake in the example. Search .com sales ending in help only requires: help.com|

Further, the "|" is unique here... most use "*" so they are making it even more difficult

Agree.

DNPric.es has to be reading our thread... they just updated the home page to provide examples (or at least I think that's new)

Show attachment 257556

I think that was there before this thread.

•••
Just make it a drop down for people. If something as simple as a basic domain name search needs a help doc it’s not a good UI.

Tagging DNpric.es staff @B&J so they can be alerted to feedback.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back