debate Starting Your Own Extension.... What Would You Choose???

Watch
Impact
If you could start your own NGTLD domain extension, which one would you start?

Personally for me I would want to create a .META I strongly believe that in the future we will coexist within the (a) Metaverse. I can see this extension being the de facto access point into what will become a massive industrial digital complex in the not too distant future.

What extension would you start? What do you think would be most profitable?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.bitclout hehe (got my own coin!)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Even though they aren't acceptable / aloud, in a dreamland scenario ...single letter / number extensions

a.1
1.a

domain.1
domain.a

Last edited:
•••
.js. If my memory serves me right, a couple of years ago they asked around $300 000 to launch your own NGTLD

•••
.js. If my memory serves me right, a couple of years ago they asked around $300 000 to launch your own NGTLD

I haven't stayed up to date on current pricing but I know back in 2015 the evaluation fee alone was $185,000 and then there was a $5,000 application fee. You also had to have a lot of cash in the bank to be considered forgot how much it was. ON top of that, if the name is contested or goes into auction you are paying a crap load more. Take how .APP cost $25 million but that was very extreme end though.

•••
.poo @redemo so we could work on our project

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back