IT.COM

domain How much would you value dalle.ai?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

valinggir

Impact
Hi friends, I initially wanted to develop dalle.ai into a travel blog website, but it looks like it may be more useful now to be an AI themed website. Otherwise I will just sell the domain. If I sell it, how much would you value it at?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have the same issue sometimes; no worries.

But lawyers also charge you - depending on your coverage.
I have a 150 EUR deductible for my coverage.
If there is a bill of 1500 EUR, I would still pay it out of my pocket because if you have too many insurance cases where you let your insurance charge, they tend to decline when it comes to severe.

I think consulting a lawyer might be worth it for a Domain that could be really worthwhile.
In this particular case, I think (but not hope for OP), it would scare potential buyers, since they have to check IP/TM etc. themselves.

Kind regards,
zotix

•••
Maybe write Pitbulls Management if he wants to sell his music merch in Anguilla .

#MrWorldwide
#Dale

•••
I have the same issue sometimes; no worries.
Thanks for understanding!

I have a 150 EUR deductible for my coverage.
If there is a bill of 1500 EUR, I would still pay it out of my pocket because if you have too many insurance cases where you let your insurance charge, they tend to decline when it comes to severe.
Wow, that's expensive!

Maybe write Pitbulls Management if he wants to sell his music merch in Anguilla .

#MrWorldwide
#Dale
Now I finally understand what you meant when you mentioned these words earlier. Had to look up, I'm old haha!

Have a great weekend everybody!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back