information Dynadot to make a change to expiration emails

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Starting today Dynadot will send an individual email for every domain name you have with them as it approaches expiration. In the past they grouped names together in one email and that may have caused some to overlook a domain name or two. I think it’s a smart move. From the blog post: As of […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not exactly good news when you have alot of names there. There is allready too much email generated regarding renewals.

If someone can’t peruse a short list in one email or keep up with their own renewals thats their issue. We shouldn’t all be bombarded with emails non stop. I liked the summaries.

•••
Not exactly good news when you have alot of names there. There is allready too much email generated regarding renewals.

If someone can’t peruse a short list in one email or keep up with their own renewals thats their issue. We shouldn’t all be bombarded with emails non stop. I liked the summaries.
I agree

Last edited:
•••

nice to give customers a choice, click a box in their account, summary or individual.

Last edited:
•••
just got 4 individual emails from another registrar and was thinking it would be nice to get them as 1 email. better be ready for more emails.

I use Google sheets to manage the portfolio and domain cell turns orange if renewal is within 60 days.

Last edited:
•••
It says right in the article that you can still get them in a group email. And gives instructions on how to do that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back