Dynadot

CryptoExchange.com legit ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Topshella

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I would like to know if CryptoExchange.com is a safe place to sell domains ? Someone here already sold domains there ?

Cant find much infos about the marketplace on the web and they dont seem very active on socials.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, I've found them while searching crypto escrow services, but don't consider them as a domain marketplace in the first place, they are definitely not the first option to buy a domain, they're not popular in this niche,
But you won't lose anything just to list your domains there, sure.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you, did you end up using their services ? they asked for my ID etc. to list on their paltform and im not that sure to give it to them as i didnt hear much bout them

•••
Hello,

I would like to know if CryptoExchange.com is a safe place to sell domains ? Someone here already sold domains there ?

Cant find much infos about the marketplace on the web and they dont seem very active on socials.

Thanks
I used them recently for web3.bot domain transaction and it went smooth. I prefer doing domain transactions in crypto. They were communicative during the whole process.

•••
I used them recently for web3.bot domain transaction and it went smooth. I prefer doing domain transactions in crypto. They were communicative during the whole process.
oh i saw that .bot sale so that was you, i sold Staking.bot... thats exactly the infos i needed, thanks a lot

•••
I see their ads on TheDomains(.)com website:
Admittedly; Love the ad; but i’ve never tried it.

IMG_0895.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back