domain Crisprtrial.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alrightalright

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What was your thinking process behind it...???

"I'm about to have my trial for murder tomorrow and I want my execution to be very hot and crispy!"

Also, spelling.

Last edited:
•••
Two steps.

1. Google Crispr

2. See Number 1

•••
CRISPR is a hugely important scientific and medical development (was this years prize winner in nano related prize given out once every two years, was the 2015 scientific advance off the year, will get Nobel Prize in Medicine in future, I predict). However, I see from this thread that Estibot is not the only one who thinks it is a mis-spelling :xf.wink:.

Human trials are still mainly in planning stage, but clearly play a critical role as we edge closer to using CRISPR-Cas9 to treat genetic conditions. Your name fits perfectly a service that supervised human trials (drug companies normally use third parties to supervise trials - CRISPR is not a drug, of course, but I see same model).

So how much is it worth?
Well the simple word CRISPR has sold twice including this week in the .io extension for $509 on ParkIO. A couple of years ago CRISPR in .com sold for an undisclosed price but for >$25,000 according to GoValue (above that figure they don't give exact figure). I would guess it sold for maybe $75,000, but don't know.

My guess is if you can find a buyer it is worth lowish $$$$ or possibly mid $$$$. May need to wait a few years though.

By the way there is a genetic editing / CRISPR thread recently started on NPs here:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/gene-editing-and-crispr-domains.1092953/

For those who want to know about the sale of CRISPR.com it is here from StatNews:

https://www.statnews.com/2017/04/27/crispr-com-domain/

Disclosure: I own a number of genetic editing related domain names that I have for sale, some of which like MedicalCRISPR.com, might be considered a competitor to the name, so I am not totally unbiased in giving this estimate. I also own exact match CRISPR in multiple extensions. This probably biases upward my view of worth of this domain name. Although I do own a number of related .com, I don''t regard myself as expert in that extension, should also be taken into account.

•••
Good shit! Always nice to know about new trends. Is there any sites that you can use to find out new trends? Google Trends isn't very good for scouting.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back