Can't upload MySQL DB to GoDaddy.com

Watch

Ik

Quality //VIP Member
Impact
Hi,

I need your help.

I have a Windows shared hosting plan with Godaddy.com
Whenever I try to import mySql DB through phpMyAdmin, I get the following error message:

"Access denied; you need the SUPER privilege for this operation"

The importer imports all tables but it stops with the error above when the first stored procedure is found!

Any solution?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You got in to wrong place . Try some other host.

•••
Why don't ask some help from the godaddy support team I wonder?

•••
miles2go, you are 100% right.

SiberForum, GD support is a waste of time; they always give you an answer not related to your questions!

•••
•••
miles2go, you are 100% right.

SiberForum, GD support is a waste of time; they always give you an answer not related to your questions!

If that is truth what are the reasons to stay with them? That problem might not appear so huge but is you have more serious issues what whould you do?

•••
If that is truth what are the reasons to stay with them? That problem might not appear so huge but is you have more serious issues what whould you do?

That is correct. But to move somewhere I believe he needs to have full backup of that.

•••
I kinda of wonder why you pay for services from a hosting company that you say provides you support that is a waste of time? There are hundreds of alternatives, some probably just as cheap where you would at least be able to reach someone for you and have the occasional issue looked into and fixed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back