Watch
Impact
Hi guys!

What about .ca

Is it any market for them?

Thank you!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Canadian, they are worth it to the right people

•••
Re: .CA Do they worth any money?

Originally posted by a_name
Hi guys!

What about .ca

Is it any market for them?

Thank you!

$0.00

•••
[/Moved to the "Domain Discussions" Forum].
Thanks.

•••
Originally posted by darksk8er
Canadian, they are worth it to the right people

Agree ... at the End user :$: level, IMHO.
At the "wholesale" level, VERY generally, they are $0.00 - Reg. fee - $45+ ... depending on the specific domain name, of course.
Best of Luck.

•••
Canada is HUGE..
My feeling is that a quality keyword prefix with a .ca extension, should be just as valuable as a .co.uk.
The key is in a quality .ca

•••
They are worthless, right under .us If they ever come out with a .DON extension, .CA will be below. Country codes blow. full stop. Buy .com's, they sell. Sorry for the frankness.

Don

•••
Originally posted by KingDon
They are worthless, right under .us If they ever come out with a .DON extension, .CA will be below. Country codes blow. full stop. Buy .com's, they sell. Sorry for the frankness.

Don

You should try to tell us how you REALLY feel, Don. ;)

:laugh:

•••
I wouldn't hesitate myself if there was a nice .ca available such as Hosting.ca Sports.ca Games.ca Server.ca etc...

They would certainly be worth buying if you had plans yourself to develop them.

Mike

•••
The .CA extension is only of value to Canadian business or those international corpsorations that have CDN operations.

CIRA's ownership requirements are a pain, so there is little value to anyone ouside the CDN marketplace

•••
If anyone finds a NICE .ca available I'd be willing to pay 50NP$ as a finders fee possibly more if its a real nice one and I reg it :)

Mike

•••
•••
.ca $16.99 1 Year Minimum

Meh, I guess I won't :P

•••
.Ca are worth Nothing i think ;)

Pixel-Gfx

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back