Best marketing technique

Watch
In your views, which is the best marketing technique you have ever used for promoting your website and why it is the best?

debt consolidation advice
pay day loan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We have to do
social bookmarking
article and directory submission
Blog commenting
and obviously forum posting

to promote our website and it would also help you to get good PR with Google.

•••
In your views, which is the best marketing technique you have ever used for promoting your website and why it is the best?

debt consolidation advice
pay day loan

Placing my links at the botom of forums like this! :wave:

Seriously, traffic is good, targeted traffic id GOD.
make sure any and all ads are on sites directly relevant to your own.

I'd rather pay $100 for a one month Ad on a Gardening site trying to sell my Garden Gnomes than $10 on twenty general store sites.

Simples....

•••
Article submission
Forum posting
social bookmarking

•••
HI

I do a little bit of everything... but the best is article marketing , forum posts, onsite seo, and social bookmarks..

Tom

•••
To cook a good meal, all ingredients should be in the suitable proportion and should be present. like 'ezimedia' said, do a little bit of everything and dont forget to miss anything or don't under estimate anything. In this way you can achieve what you have planned providing you're active and patient.

•••
Hi

also make sure to do build ur links at regular intervals i.e. 10-15 daily

there are 1000000 of dir avail

just google to find the url

•••
I think the best is affiliate marketing, but I haven't tried it yet for my site. However, you need a good product that your affiliates would promote.

Then do SEO - the best traffic is from search engines.

•••
social bookmarking and forumposting will do the job :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back