IT.COM

discuss ZK (Zero Knowledge) Names - Discussion

Spaceship
Watch

iDat

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
indeed a huge sale was recently reported,

ZkStack

.com

$39k

Not mine tho
If I am not mistaken only one sale has been reported so far.

•••
indeed a huge sale was recently reported,

ZkStack

.com

$39k

Not mine tho

•••
Just turned down a 1K offer.
Screenshot_20231217_045559.jpg

•••
Sold this one this week but buyer asked me not to reveal the name so I've blocked it out, I guess they are also an investor.

1686951793886.png

Sorry it's not the full name but I thought it would still be useful to show demand in this niche. If an investor bought it they must believe it can go for at least 10x I'd guess. Especially after the recent zkStack (.) com sale for $40k.

This sold for $500 but $425 received after Dan's 15%.
Handreg and held about 3 months.

Still holding:

1686951999894.png

•••
Yes, start grabbing zk domains now.
Just registered tryZK.com

•••
Andrew Rosener also talked about this about 3 months ago on DomainSherpa where he revealed purchasing zkp (.) com for $32,500:

Last edited:
•••
I have registered a few ZK names and I'm hopeful for a positive outcome.🙏🙏

ZKspot (dot) com
ZKscience (dot) com
ZKpilot (dot) com
ZKcontrol (dot) com

•••
I have heard a lot of talk around the technology referred to as ZKP (zero-knowledge proof). I own:

EasyZKP.com
ZKPGo.com
ZKPTokens.com
Don’t know if it goes with ZKP too, but zero knowledge proof is commonly referred as ZK 👍🏼

•••
•••
•••
zk Identification .com
zk Certificate .com

•••
regged both in .com

ZKConcept
ZKConcepts

•••
I have heard a lot of talk around the technology referred to as ZKP (zero-knowledge proof). I own:

EasyZKP.com
ZKPGo.com
ZKPTokens.com

•••
Searching for a two letter acronym without being more specific is not really a good idea if you want to research a certain industry.

So I should be adding "what is" in front of the two-letter acronym, and that makes the Google search inquiry better?

If it can't be easily found by a regular search of just the abbreviation, is it really becoming that popular? A search of just "ZKP" brings it up right away, that is my point. I don't have to type "what is ZKP" into the search engine in order to find it online.

Edit: I suppose time will tell which abbreviation stands. It very well could be ZK, I just don't see it to be the clearly-dominant abbreviation right now.

Last edited:
•••
is it ZK or ZKP?
I am a little involved in this tech, I have attended workshops related to this and we have never used ZKP, only ZK.

•••
is it ZK or ZKP?

I have heard the technology called ZKP, standing for Zero-Knowledge Proof, like Andrew Rosner says in the clip above, or this article:

https://academy.binance.com/en/arti...edge-proof-and-how-does-it-impact-blockchain#

I think ZK is more confusing because there is a web-application framework called ZK which doesn’t have to do with Zero-knowledge Proof.

I’m any case, people are apparently abbreviating it both ways, as the technology popularizes one may become the more predominant one.

•••
•••
ZKML dot io, zero knowledge machine learning

•••
•••
I am just not sure where "ZK" is coming from, and I am surprised that so many domainers are going all in on the term "ZK", when I was thinking "ZKP" was the apropos abbreviation being more commonly used for this technology.
5Q9xeUu.png

Google shows that new derivative names are being formed basing on "ZK", and not on "ZKP". For more results and articles on the subject just use the query above and educate yourself. Searching for a two letter acronym without being more specific is not really a good idea if you want to research a certain industry.

•••
Received a lowball offer a while ago (possibly from a domainer) , Still holding onto it, waiting for the right buyer.
Screenshot_20231117_123347.jpg

•••
1701466511835.png

Google maps/geolocation authentication but without the tracking

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back