Dynadot

.tv Your latest .tv registration or acquisition

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I think there was a similar thread in the past but it's time to open a new one.
What's the last .tv domain you've registered or acquired?
I start with it.
It's Curved.tv with a 163$ fee on Name.com...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Dropping the following -

Leads.tv
Sink.tv

Good luck!
.TV doesn't seem to be doing very well at the moment. I have BeautyCare but not even getting any views which is strange when beauty and care and strong keywords.

•••
.TV doesn't seem to be doing very well at the moment. I have BeautyCare but not even getting any views which is strange when beauty and care and strong keywords.
Well, for your sake, hopefully some advertising company will pick up "BeautyCare.TV" as a potential for commercials. Very clever name!

•••
Well, for your sake, hopefully some advertising company will pick up "BeautyCare.TV" as a potential for commercials. Very clever name!
Hopefully yeah, it's all going online or on TV so ill definitely keep hold of this one🙂

•••
If GoDaddy is now going to be the registrar for exclusively handling .tv, you might be in an even better position. Who knows, ".tv" might become far more trendy?

•••
If GoDaddy is now going to be the registrar for exclusively handling .tv, you might be in an even better position. Who knows, ".tv" might become far more trendy?
I only ha it dan.com at the moment but ill definitely look in to the GoDaddy thing. Thanks bud

•••
My impression is that it shouldn't matter what marketplace you are using. My understanding is that GoDaddy is taking over for Verisign for the ".tv" registration matters. The interesting possibility is whether the prices might go down on .tv, or whether GoDaddy might market them more effectively. So, who knows, perhaps your "BeautyCare.tv" domain value will go up with the transition?

•••
•••
Pablo(.)tv - probably the only way I could affordably have my first name, even if it's in Spanish.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Report(.)tv
Envision(.)tv
Jugar(.)tv
Investir(.)tv

Last edited:
•••
•••
NonFungibleToken.tv
Crochet.tv
Epsilon.tv
Tan.tv
Recreation.tv

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
My latest was awhile ago: Simulcast.tv

•••
•••
I think there was a similar thread in the past but it's time to open a new one.
What's the last .tv domain you've registered or acquired?
I start with it.
It's Curved.tv with a 163$ fee on Name.com...
Over the years. The .TV is not an easy to sell so I’m not buying anymore .TV

In my humble years of experience.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back