Dynadot

discuss Your 5 Figures hypothetical domain and why ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
This post for all domains that have a hypothetical 5 figures value.

Require a explanation of why this value.

My domain Livescore.mx is for sale at $85,000

livescore.it sold for $55,000

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Livescore.com.mx (.com.mx is the extension mostly used in Mexico) is parked.
Why would someone buy yours for that price?

•••
yes im owner of livescore.com.mx

in italy not is big potential a english definition in .it but livescore.it have find your end user at good price.

•••
yes im owner of livescore.com.mx

in italy not is big potential a english definition in .it but livescore.it have find your end user at good price.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say (apologies for that) but it was a smart move to lock both versions of the name since you believe it has value ;)

•••
Seems like very good domain. I think everybody who follows football or other team sports online knows "livescore" as a thing, even if they don't otherwise use ton of English.

•••
two English keyword + .MX - would be surprised if this domain ever sells.

I would not depend on that other reported sale as a reference of value.

•••
two English keyword + .MX - would be surprised if this domain ever sells...

...I have MedicalMarijuana.mx
It should sell given time. Hear Mexico will accept MMJ down the road.
Also have MarijuanaMedical.MX...

•••
VRC*CK in king (including VirtualRealityC*** in king)

I can see this package cross the 5-figure price since VR and p*rn work so well together.

•••
•••
My domain Livescore.mx is for sale at $85,000

Yes, hypothetical would accurately describe your valuation of this domain.

Delusional would be better.

It is very hard to get $xx,xxx for a good dot com.

What makes you think this domain is worth that amount?

•••
My 5 figures domain, and I've no doubt about this, is everything dot club
Why? Because the few other everything.* are priced 12k now + 12 k per year, my dot club is $ 10 per year in renwals and is an important parameter for potential buyer.
Second because 1 year ago this domain gone to premium .club snapnames auction
Third I'm able to recognize the high value of this domain: it has infinte potential, and reject a $ 2500 offer before Christmas.
Price for this domain is not an irrealistic 70/80 k it's for sale at just over 10k (exactly 14k).

•••
My 5 figures domain, and I've no doubt about this, is everything dot club
Why? Because the few other everything.* are priced 12k now + 12 k per year, my dot club is $ 10 per year in renwals and is an important parameter for potential buyer.
Second because 1 year ago this domain gone to premium .club snapnames auction
Third I'm able to recognize the high value of this domain: it has infinte potential, and reject a $ 2500 offer before Christmas.
Price for this domain is not an irrealistic 70/80 k it's for sale at just over 10k (exactly 14k).

...I have

Wrigleyville.club

to supplement
WrigleyvilleClub in the king extension

I dunno if it is a 5 figure domain name, but I'm willing to guess that it can be with all the construction going on and a hotel to improve the area for the World Series Champions Chicago Cubs!

Also got Wrigleyville.tv I would let go of for a five figure offer...

•••
Fusion.tv

Sale price is $12,500

similiar one word was sold for 20-30k , i have pay it in expired auction x.xxx.

Make +/- 20$ monthly park revenue.

•••
...I have

Wrigleyville.club

to supplement
WrigleyvilleClub in the king extension

I dunno if it is a 5 figure domain name, but I'm willing to guess that it can be with all the construction going on and a hotel to improve the area for the World Series Champions Chicago Cubs!

Also got Wrigleyville.tv I would let go of for a five figure offer...

It is good domain in my opinion! Maybe not 5 fiures but middle 4 (4/5k) for sure.
Geo domain with .club fit perfectly.
There are a lot of potential endusers for combination city + club (disco clubs, recreative clubs, resturants, golf, associations and so so on).
Unfortunatly I've only few GEO .club domains, and not US cities: alicante, edinburgh, eindhoven & brunei.
Time will tell :)

•••
I have 2, both VR domains, 1 definetly worth 5 figures (you can find it in my portfolio from my signature). The other is PlazaVR dot com, I belive it has a lot of potential, especially after VR goes mainstream.

•••
I've got one that I think could sell for 5-6 figures.

CarrosaVenda.com--->Carros a Venda is Cars for Sale in Brazilian Portuguese. Good search volume and it even gets decent traffic undeveloped. After Used Cars, its the 4th most searched car related term in Brazil.

•••
...any one of these non .com names may have potential for hitting five figure sales...

MedicalMarijuana.Healthcare

MMJ.Healthcare

MedicalMarijuana.Solutions

MMJ.Solutions

Time will tell...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back