IT.COM

Why you sleepin on a $10 billion industry.. WTF is wrong with you?!?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.comEstablished Member
Impact
Why you sleepin on a $10 billion industry.. WTF is wrong with you?!? Ohhhhhh :)

Ok, it's really so nice of you to let everybody else collect the big bucks.. So very generous of you to choose not to take part in affiliate marketing. Thank you.. Thank you sooo much!! We appreciate it. Yup! You get the PPC (pennies per click) via AdSense or whatever and I get 10x - 100x what you get thanks to all your hard work. It's fine with me... Works for me GREAT. Man, I love you. I really do. You are my best friend. You know that? You should... Heheh :D

Haha.. Guys.... Seriously! Why are you sleepin on affiliate marketing?! Why are you still relying on PPC as the #1 source of income off of your domains / websites. Man... That is so silly. Affiliate marketing is estimated to be at something like minimum $10 billion and growing year after year... After year...and there is a very good explanation. It is because affiliate marketing works GREAT for everybody. It is a win-win deal. It is freakin awesome.

read the rest at wannadevelop.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back