IT.COM

.tv Whois.tv???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi, So my proggy has NetSol set as the whois .tv lookup, but they show my reg'ed .tv's as Free and wont look up anything not reg'd thru them.... the S.O.L. in Net Sol stands for... well you get the idea.

Who is the default Who is for .tv?

thanx, kp

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
.tv only gives whois for names regged through them mostly premium ones if you did not reg there it will not work just go to www.allwhois.com Kenny that should give it.

•••
•••
•••
Asking the same as Kid...
Basically, all those whois services are great for web based requests. But for programs like Domain Name Analyzer or AvailableDN, we need a whois server that gives responses... whois.www.tv only responds with "taken" for names registered through them, not elsewhere.
I've started looking elsewhere for a whois server that responds correctly for .tv, but haven't found any yet.
Anyone using a whois server with DNA or ADN (heh) and can check their settings? Neither is loaded by default.
-Allan

•••
not easy boyz, only way is to search through the limited number of .tv registrars

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Basically, all those whois services are great for web based requests. But for programs like Domain Name Analyzer or AvailableDN, we need a whois server that gives responses... whois.www.tv only responds with "taken" for names registered through them, not elsewhere.
I've started looking elsewhere for a whois server that responds correctly for .tv, but haven't found any yet.
Anyone using a whois server with DNA or ADN (heh) and can check their settings? Neither is loaded by default.
-Allan

Use AvailableDN.com and in the menu select "Tools" -> "Options" , on the first setup dialog check "Check Domain Real-Time Availability via eNom" , and fill in your enom account info.

This will let you 100% validate , .tv .us .cc .biz .nu .ws and ALL the other TLDs enom allow you to register.

•••
•••
•••
have you tried srsplus.com?

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
-Allan

Been a while since this was asked. Has anyone had any luck since then? I've recently become more interested in .tv since I regged HighDef.tv, so I would love to be able to look up names with DNA.

Thanks,
Jorge

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back