Dynadot

What to do with pr5 domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ProSence

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I have a domain name pr5, please let me know if there is any idea to develop it.

I think it is real pr..not fake..

It passed around one month since I purchased and still it has pr5..

Let me know.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Robotic dinosaurs would be my choice.

•••
•••
Robotic Penguins would be so much more awesomer.

•••
Even more awesome than robotic penguins?

ROBOTIC PELICANS

•••
Super Strength Cyborg Penguins!

•••
You need to look past the Page Rank and dig into the history of the domain and quality of backlinks before deciding how the domain should be used and if development is warranted.

•••
You need to look past the Page Rank and dig into the history of the domain and quality of backlinks before deciding how the domain should be used and if development is warranted.

this, basically.

Plus fit the development to the theme or niche of the domain. The reason you're getting silly answers here is because you didn't share the name or niche. We have no way of knowing if the domain is super gardening or team sports or lamp shades or some acronym.

•••
The reason you're getting silly answers here is because you didn't share the name or niche.

I think that there is a great potential for penguin sites and I don't think it's silly.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back