NameSilo

information What is Your Flippa User Name?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DANEYAL

Top Member
Impact
Domain Industry is artistically a magnificent business model where simple ones are beautiful & shortest are valuable, where few letters can influence the whole cyber space and ideas can turn meaningless words into Brandable Gems.

We are in a World of Names, & most of us Use Flippa Market Place as well.
So, Who are we at Flippa, it would be great if we can share our USER NAMES, that would help in watching each other at flippa if we think so, or at least recognize the persons here at namepros with names there at Flippa.

You may Find/Watch me there at ConceptVendor.

What is your Name at Flippa?

Good Day :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Share?, yeah sure, only if you bid on my No Reserve $1 auction .... ;)

I could not think of something new, so I ended up with ....

DNVantage

(well, I did not try to think of something new)

I am thinking of using this on all marketplaces? What do you think? Is it good enough?
Lol! I see your reserve is already met there right now, Good Luck with your auction.
Yes, it looks wonderful, nice & rememberable. I think can recall the name anywhere they see.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
agrawal4443

Are we allowed to change the username. Even I'll like to have a fancy username like UltraPremiumSuperCoolDomains ?

•••
Hello,

My is: yenit

Ps. I would really like more Flippa watchers, same as most of you guys. :lookaround:

Last edited:
•••
Hello, at flippa I am known as t4nk

•••
Hello,

My is: yenit

Ps. I would really like more Flippa watchers, same as most of you guys. :lookaround:
If more and more flippa members publish their profile titles here, it could create a great engagement.

As different members are looking at flippa domains with their own approaches. Some go for aged domains, some are looking for tech domains, no reserve $1 domains are also in demand.

So watching sellers with like minded approach or desired names can save a lot of time searching. Flippa simply sends one email daily for an update if there is any about your favorite sellers listings.

Lets see if this thread touches 500 posts, it could add value to the Flippa Members auctions, investments, selling & buying domains.

If members can also mention their particular niche of domains or their particular requirements/specialities with their user names, it could help in outreaching to their audience.

Last edited:
•••
My Flippa name is: NameTrove

•••
•••
Unfortunately my flippa username is : odesk
I asked them if it can be changed but they told me not until a good feedback status. LOL

•••
Same as my Delta Tau Chi pledge name.

•••
All: watching you all, guys ... except those without a link to your Flippa's profile page/listing
Here's my profile https://flippa.com/users/565368

@GenuineNames: what a lucky number you have! How much do you have to pay for that! If it is on sale please notify me :P

•••
@GenuineNames: what a lucky number you have! How much do you have to pay for that! If it is on sale please notify me :P
I was probably very lucky when I signed up so they give me that lucky number, I got it for free :)

I don't think that we are allowed to buy/sell account, just let me know if you can confirm it's allowed :D

•••
Very lucky indeed ... No, of course one can not buy/sell account, if not discreetly, though :) However I am sure flippa can make a little bit money selling their 88 88 / 88 888 accounts ----Ooopss, I just gave them this idea.

•••
skaggmo
I use that name just about everywhere for 15 years now. It's kind of my nickname. I even own skaggmo.com.

•••
@skaggmo
skaggmo
I use that name just about everywhere for 15 years now. It's kind of my nickname. I even own skaggmo.com.
Sound Scandinavian to me, makes me think you're Finnish or Nordic, till I learn about your surname. Nice website btw, do you develop it yourself? Why ASP server not Linux if you don't mind me asking

•••
@Sigit Prasetyo Yes, it is a Windows server on an old hosting account I had since 2000. I'm about to move it to a newer Linux hosting soon. I did like the Windows for one reason- if you put a bunch of files in a folder it automatically makes a table of contents web page like this.

It's not really my last name, it's a nickname.

•••
What a nice collection of files you have in there. Anybody can download the files with ease (not people with limited bandwidth problem like my current connection, though).
... ... ...
I think this is very clever, indeed. Thanks!

•••
What a great idea, @DANEYAL! I am following you all down the list, as we speak! Check us out @woot on the flippa machine!

•••
Mine is.....

Infosec3

What a surprise!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back