Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling Venezuela Report: Life in Venezuela

BIN $2,250
DROPPED TO $1,900 6-6-2009
DROPPED TO $1,700 6-11-2009
DROPPED TO $1,400 on 6-16-2009 - this is as low as it goes.

It's a beautiful magazine-style wordpress blog with articles about Venezuela, such as cost of living, lifestyle, food, travel, etc. The content is unique and I am adding to it daily.

Venezuela is one of the largest nations in South America and is always in the news. This website lists on the first page of google results for phrases such as "venezuela report" and "life in venezuela".

I have not made any real effort to monetize or promote the site. I'm sure if you do so it could quickly become a very popular resource.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm dropping the price to $1,900. It's a beautiful site with custom content, it's starting to pick up a lot of search traffic (541 visitors this week alone), and the posts are attracting comments from readers. If you're all at interested in geo names or travel blogs, this one has great prospects for future growth. I've got a few Adsense ads running and the CTR has been low, but I suspect you could do much better with better placement of the ads and a few other revenue streams. That's not my area of expertise. The actual PPC has been about 20 cents per click.

•••
I have further reduced the price to $1,700. The website has been getting some traffic and starting to earn a little Adsense revenue. The domain alone is worth this price, a nice two-word easy to remember domain on a topical subject. And the website is a nice bonus.

•••
Price drop to $1,400. That's it, as low as I go. It's getting traffic and earning Adsense revenue. True it's not much, but it' s new site and it's off to a good start.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back