• .com extension
  • Highly pronounceable
  • Six letter
  • Registrar: Godaddy
  • Expiration Date: 09-jan-2016
  • Starting Bid: $10
  • Min Increment: $10
  • BIN: $350
  • Auction Ends: 02 Feb 11:30 PM Pacific Time (PT)
  • Payment via Paypal (only verified).
  • Please pm to get paypal details when you win the auction and pay in 24 hours. I will push domain to your Godaddy account as soon as receiving money.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Anyone more than $10 for 1 word dictionary domain here...

•••
Anyone more than $10 for 1 word dictionary domain here...

•••
What dictionary is it in? It's not in The Free Dictionary.

•••
What dictionary is it in? It's not in The Free Dictionary.

Try to Google it! You came to know the meaning and more scope of this word....Thanks

•••
I only found it in the Sanskrit Dictionary in the first five pages of my Google Search, and it had nothing to do with travel.

•••
I only found it in the Sanskrit Dictionary in the first five pages of my Google Search, and it had nothing to do with travel.

Thanks for the info.

•••
Yes. It is not in the dictionary at all. Please do not false advertise just to sell your name.

•••
Yes. It is not in the dictionary at all. Please do not false advertise just to sell your name.
I just mentioned as it appears on Google that its dictionary sanskrit word but I more feel that itcan be good brand for Vacations and allied terms! Its easily pronounceable!

•••
I understand all that but if you say it is a dictionary word here, it automatically means it is English. If not you should say it is Sanskrit word or any other language.

Anyway I believe that the auction is over and I am the winner. Kindly PM me your paypal details .

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back