Domain Empire

.tv .tv domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I found a open .tv tld for a word (adult) that gets 14,067.0/day per wordtracker. All other TLDs are taken.

I was wandering if it was worth the fee.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't have any .tv names, so I may be a bad judge, but I think .tv is a very-very specific TLD with clear orientation (if not used for Tuvalu sites :blink: ), so it's impossible to say anything without knowing what name do you have in mind. I think it's possible to have highly searched terms which have nothing to do with broadcasting and TV and would be useless in .tv

•••
it is a mature site type adult name. It is a generic term.

There is a popular site with over 30,000 word tracker and 15,000 overture a day. They broadcast videos.

Also forgot that this word has over 7,000 overture a day.

•••
If you feel you've got a good HV keyword domain, probably.. .tv may hurt a bit initially, but once the site is developed sufficiently, you have just as much chance as any other of the #1 spot for that keyword with the right seo.

pynchon said:
I found a open .tv tld for a word (adult) that gets 14,067.0/day per wordtracker. All other TLDs are taken.

I was wandering if it was worth the fee.

Thanks

•••
I'd say its worth the fee and that you should register it ;) :blink:

•••
David is right , you have to develop it though not just look to sell saying look at the keyword and allother tld's taken there are thousands of words taken in every other Tld and not .tv. I am not being negative I like .tv own some
trojans.tv and gurl.tv which I think are pretty good they just don't seem to sell so Develop and good luck.

trojans.tv
musicnews.tv
gurl.tv
1999.tv
screwed.tv

•••
.tv is the future.

Broadband television piped directly into your box will be with us within 18months. TV stations will be able to broadcast, what they currently do via cable/satelitte, as soon as broadband speeds get near the 4mb mark.

More smaller tv stations will then be able to broadcast simply through their web site (in real time) and the integration of your home, your tv, your work will be much nearer the reality.

My opinion, buy any .tv name that could feasibly be a TV broadcast..

•••
I like your thinking Ian I always thought if thet could lpwer price of three letter that owuld be great for tv like a Major University USC.tv or SK8.tv a Sbroadcasting netowrk for SKateboarding and Other extreme skate sports Just like you said IAN match a broadcast and a name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back